Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 64
  1. #51
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    DIG HIM UP!! DIG HIM UP!!!

    New permit to exhume John Dillingerís body approved by health department


    ISDH says exhumation and reinterment must occur on the same day. The date listed on the permit is for December 31

    https://fox59.com/2019/10/04/new-per...th-department/
    INGOer #25,448

  2. #52
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    DIG HIM UP!! DIG HIM UP!!!

    New permit to exhume John Dillingerís body approved by health department


    ISDH says exhumation and reinterment must occur on the same day. The date listed on the permit is for December 31

    https://fox59.com/2019/10/04/new-per...th-department/
    I never understood why Crown Hill was fighting it to begin with. It's not costing them anything, as I'm sure the family would have to pay for it.

  3. #53
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I never understood why Crown Hill was fighting it to begin with. It's not costing them anything, as I'm sure the family would have to pay for it.
    I suspect the cemetery management along with others subscribe to a belief that cemeteries are no place for staged Media Events of this nature.

  4. #54
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I absolutely understand cemeteries wanting to keep it as a solemn place. However, there is reason to believe that is not John Dillinger buried at Crown Hill. There is 12 feet of concrete. Excavate in private and move the body to a medical facility. Let the crowd of crazies go to Eskenazi or where ever they take the bullet-riddled body.
    INGOer #25,448

  5. #55
    Grandmaster BigBoxaJunk's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I curious to see if they end up breaking up the concrete or if they try to pull it up in one piece.
    No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up.

  6. #56
    Grandmaster BE Mike's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Another History Channel stunt. How many episodes do you think they can drag this one out?

  7. #57
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BE Mike View Post
    Another History Channel stunt. How many episodes do you think they can drag this one out?
    Three parts on Dillinger's life. One with the family, another with the FBI. Dig him up is one, two more with the autopsy. One with the big reveal. I'm calling the over-under at 9.
    INGOer #25,448

  8. #58
    Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    VUPDblue's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I thought History dropped out of this whole goat rope?
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

    Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!



    Rules of the INGO Classifieds

    INGO rules of conduct

    INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

  9. #59
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by VUPDblue View Post
    I thought History dropped out of this whole goat rope?
    They'll be back.
    INGOer #25,448

  10. #60
    Expert funeralweb's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    If it isn't him, then ​kudos to Public Enemy #1 for never robbing another bank or killing another LEO or civilian for the rest of his natural life....

    Make a veteran proud. Live free.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge