• ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Ok, I'll call them. Thanks.

I just wanted pads replaced but I always get told the rotors always need to be shaved/spinned. I don't have vibrations. I'm just wanting to replace the pads and see how much I have consumed the last 3 years.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    DIY. Easy to do with minimal tools.

Brake shop had a funny quote a few years ago...
    "We stand behind our brake jobs, but we won't stand in front of them"

rebase

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Ty Penn Shell Automotive at 49th St and Pennsylvania St. He might be moving to 51st and Keystone soon. Honest, quality service, and great price! He has my business for life.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I want to but don't have that time and energy.

How old are you, 90? :):

It's really an easy job. One hour should be more than enough. I don't have any recommendations in that area, but any shop should be able to do it just fine. If you don't mind driving a bit more Michael's Automotive by 10th and Emerson is a good shop. Mike's a gun guy too. Great guy.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    I understand the time and energy. My Ford Focus requires a special tool to take the drums off the rear wheels (you know what I mean).

Never done brakes. Can figure it out but at this point there are too many family obligations.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    How old are you, 90? :):

It's really an easy job. One hour should be more than enough. I don't have any recommendations in that area, but any shop should be able to do it just fine. If you don't mind driving a bit more Michael's Automotive by 10th and Emerson is a good shop. Mike's a gun guy too. Great guy.

Let me rephrase. I don't have the mental energy. I'll prolly enjoy it when I retire. I found a guy. Highly recommend from a car guy who also shoots. Just need the parts and I'll post feedback here. Gonna go ahead and just replace the rotors too instead of spinning them.

Top Bottom