Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 189
  1. #151
    Cogito, ergo porto.
    Bill of Rights's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    Interesting, lol. On a similar note, I turned down a fellow who was interested my CZ for sale because his post count was low and he didn't contribute to the forum. I indicated in my classified that I might not sell to someone whom I don't know and/or has a low post count.

    He may have been upset, but he did not say anything derogatory to me. Hopefully he understood and moved on. Life's to short to keep your panties in a wad. If he could be endorsed by someone I do know here, I would have sold it to him.

    Carry on. This has been a fun thread. Though I do feel for the mods. I'm guessing most of them would rather not have to deal with these issues.
    The kind of fecal matter that the OP (who struck me as the orifice from whence such matter usually emanates) was spreading is one of the reasons I was off of INGO for as long as I was. I am a patient man, but I am not a saint, not by any stretch of the imagination. And yes, that includes the fact that Lucifer once was one.

    Quote Originally Posted by farmerdan View Post
    Wow that dude was insane. I wish he would have taken you up on your offer, I would have paid to see that.
    In all honesty I think churchmouse has been a great moderator for this forum and it bothers me that people come on a family forum and act like that. Kudos for keeping your cool churchmouse.

    Dan
    It's funny you wrote this. When I read CM's reply, I had two thoughts: 1) The Mouse is PISSED. and 2) If Fordman takes him up on his offer, Fordman will be exactly what FORD is so often described as abbreviating: Found On Road Dead.

    And yes, my money is on the Mouse, too... If anyone is taking bets, we're calling CM the Watchmaker, because that's who you take your clock to to be cleaned.

    Good show, TK, thank you for stepping in.

    Blessings,
    Bill

    Thanks for your help in keeping this a great forum!
    Forum Rules#######Classifieds Rules##############?!?! wait...what?

  2. #152
    Master repeter1977's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Just reading what some of the comments on the forum and dealing in customer service previously, I'm honestly thinking our mods don't get enough credit for not breaking keyboards over heads.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

    This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

    Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

  3. #153
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter1977 View Post
    Just reading what some of the comments on the forum and dealing in customer service previously, I'm honestly thinking our mods don't get enough credit for not breaking keyboards over heads.
    In truth most of the membership is very civil with the responses when they have issues.
    Many are apologetic. When they respond this way I (depending on the history) will rescind the infraction. Most all of us (Staff) would as soon help as hand out actions. The rules are here for a reason.

    Some folks just will not tolerate being wrong even when they are. There have been a few of these jack wagons lately. You guys know who you are.

    Oh, and just stop telling me you have been a member longer than I have OK. That crap is well past being old and used up.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  4. #154
    Grandmaster Rookie's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    The kind of fecal matter that the OP (who struck me as the orifice from whence such matter usually emanates) was spreading is one of the reasons I was off of INGO for as long as I was. I am a patient man, but I am not a saint, not by any stretch of the imagination. And yes, that includes the fact that Lucifer once was one.



    It's funny you wrote this. When I read CM's reply, I had two thoughts: 1) The Mouse is PISSED. and 2) If Fordman takes him up on his offer, Fordman will be exactly what FORD is so often described as abbreviating: Found On Road Dead.

    And yes, my money is on the Mouse, too... If anyone is taking bets, we're calling CM the Watchmaker, because that's who you take your clock to to be cleaned.

    Good show, TK, thank you for stepping in.

    Blessings,
    Bill
    I could take him out...


    ...for a burger. But only because I've been a member/mod longer.

  5. #155
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    In truth most of the membership is very civil with the responses when they have issues.
    Many are apologetic. When they respond this way I (depending on the history) will rescind the infraction. Most all of us (Staff) would as soon help as hand out actions. The rules are here for a reason.

    Some folks just will not tolerate being wrong even when they are. There have been a few of these jack wagons lately. You guys know who you are.

    Oh, and just stop telling me you have been a member longer than I have OK. That crap is well past being old and used up.

    Looks like I have a few months on ya. Just sayin’
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

  6. #156
    Grandmaster Sigblitz's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I'm gonna, riiiide 'till I can't no more.

  7. #157
    Grandmaster Dead Duck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Looks like I have a few months on ya. Just sayin’


    Next you two will be comparing DD-214s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

  8. #158
    Grandmaster jamil's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill of Rights View Post
    The kind of fecal matter that the OP (who struck me as the orifice from whence such matter usually emanates) was spreading is one of the reasons I was off of INGO for as long as I was. I am a patient man, but I am not a saint, not by any stretch of the imagination. And yes, that includes the fact that Lucifer once was one.



    It's funny you wrote this. When I read CM's reply, I had two thoughts: 1) The Mouse is PISSED. and 2) If Fordman takes him up on his offer, Fordman will be exactly what FORD is so often described as abbreviating: Found On Road Dead.

    And yes, my money is on the Mouse, too... If anyone is taking bets, we're calling CM the Watchmaker, because that's who you take your clock to to be cleaned.

    Good show, TK, thank you for stepping in.

    Blessings,
    Bill
    Huh. I thought FORD was an abbreviation for ****ed Over Rebuilt Dodge. But yours works.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

  9. #159
    Grandmaster Dead Duck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

  10. #160
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Looks like I have a few months on ya. Just sayin’
    Yup.

    Should we compare post count.
    Or our schwartz.....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge