• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Hi everyone. I was going to post a couple guns for sale in the classified section but the “Post To Classifieds” option is not there anymore. Can you let me know if I’m doing something wrong. I’ve been on here over 10 years. Just wondering if something changed I don’t know about. Thanks in advance.
    -Nate

Ive sent private messages to Fenway and a couple mods

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    Well, I tried to ask why I couldn’t post a gun for sale in the classifieds. It’s because of Churchmouse. He’s the most thin skinned mod this site ever saw. I ruffled his feathers and he got so butthurt that he suspended my privileges. I bet he really tore up his old ladies ass that night. Big man on campus / little man syndrome at it finest. So I ask why I can’t post and he tries to shake me down for cash (be a site supporter) and the “infraction” will be lifter. Churchmouse...suck my balls you spineless prick. Suck them until you are blue in the face. This site is a complete ****hole and has been for years. And it’s because of spineless ****tards like you. I have met quite a few good people from this site and will continue to be friends with a lot of them. Nearly all of them had no good things to say about you. So now you can adjust your hall monitor sash and bang your keyboard really hard when you ban me. I welcome it.

Here is his shake down message:
    Nate,

Nothing has changed. We have a new site owner but that has been almost 2 years.
    The issues here is pretty simple. You have 12 infractions. That is 4 over the limit where we start to take away the perks we reserve for active users. You have 2 Admin I infractions. The 1st one is pretty much the last chance. The last one was given by me and you responded in a pretty uncivil manner. I do not even have to look it up. It came to memory.

We are an all volunteer staff. Our time is as valuable as anyone's. We give it freely to keep the site moving along in an orderly fashion. To not do this Ingo would be the wild wild west. You already know this judging by your history here. Having to deal with the same members again and again has us set these limits.

If you would care to become a site supporter we would remove the last Admin I and you could get this perk back. As it stands you will not be able to use the classifieds. The new site owner is a stickler for the rules.

Let me know if you do become a site supporter.

Be safe,

-Tim-

Again, Tim... go **** the **** off.
    Goodnight.

Top Bottom