Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

Please tell me you meant .16%. The highest ever recorded was 1.4% a d it is generally thought that above .9% is not survivable.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

User Info Menu

INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

I have question for one of our resident LEO's. When the drunk teenagers drove into my house, all three were given a breath test, officers on scene confirmed to me that they failed. 9 days later when we got a copy of the report they did not include the breath test results or our witness's statement. Is this normal or is it just because the kids were from very wealth families?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Dreed View Post
    I have question for one of our resident LEO's. When the drunk teenagers drove into my house, all three were given a breath test, officers on scene confirmed to me that they failed. 9 days later when we got a copy of the report they did not include the breath test results or our witness's statement. Is this normal or is it just because the kids were from very wealth families?

I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you to find out you think this way!

Insert long list of wealthy people and celebrities getting away with, yes, even murder here:
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

about 25 k in damage

65816943_10214043688758375_25476427444912128_n.jpg It appears as if the kids will get off and I will be stuck with the repair bill.

Expert

User Info Menu

... It appears as if the kids will get off and I will be stuck with the repair bill.
    Shouldn't the vehicle owner's insurance cover the damage whether the driver was impaired or not???

User Info Menu

We were informed by the 3 sheriffs deputy's on scene that the ins. card was expired thus we contacted our homeowners ins. Turns out there was ins. but not enough to cover the damage done.
    we have hired an attorney but are going to be in a legal battle for over a year, in the meantime I will have to fund the repairs myself, and everyone knows who wins in court, the one with the most money.

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

Portable Breath Tests (PBTs) are not generally admissible in court and are generally not mentioned in police reports. Also, and I donít know the facts of your case, there may have been some question as to who was actually driving.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Master

User Info Menu

If a person feels they are incapable of performing the WAT, stand on one foot tests.. is it acceptable/wise to first advise the officer that you are sober and may not be able to perform the test? Also, is it acceptable for a person to just request a chemical test?
    If pulled over and taken for a chemical test, will the individuals vehicle automatically be towed? If he/she passes the chemical test will they still be on the hook for the tow fee to auto return?
    I'd rather do the fog & pony show on the side of the road than have my ride towed and then have to pay fees to get it back...and if I do pass a chemical test do I have to find a ride from the test site or?? What should be expected

User Info Menu

all three occupants of the vehicle denied driving, how in the heck did it get under my deck? I suppose my house was running out in front of them and I am at fault. At least that is what is implied by the responding officers statements.
    Last edited by VUPDblue; 08-10-2019 at 14:13.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast