• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I'm not sure how to handle this so here it is.
    I almost never have any problems with INGO but when I go to (Hot chicks fishing) from my email, I get a suspicious link warning, how come?

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    That's also happened to me, and it seems like random threads where my poor, simple human brain doesn't identify the threat that our overlords operating Gmail have algorithmed for us. I don't get it, either.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Gmail is a little more strict on what URLs it thinks are legitimate than ingo is. If you're just viewing pics embedded in the ingo site you should be fine. Clicking on links to website URLs you dont recognize is a bit sketchier.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Most of the pics in that thread are "hot linked" to other websites. The pictures are not actually sitting on an INGO server, just referenced / displayed here but loading from elsewhere. Probably why you are getting a warning.
    Be glad that 3rd party picture hosting site allows hot linking here so you don't need to visit their possibly malware infected website!

Browse and enjoy the "fish"!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Because I get a subscription notice through my Gmail acct. and just click on the link.

Oh! I didn't even think of that. :ugh: That makes sense. I don't ever have more than 1 or 2 that I'm subscribed to, so when I see the email pop up, I just come straight to INGO (which is open all the time on my computer anyhow) and go to that thread.

Top Bottom