Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    "What we do know is the insensitivity and intimidation of firearms during a community dinner and during the small group discussions of police misconduct, claims of use of excessive force, and even, a current investigation and pending litigation for the potential wrongful death or manslaughter of Eric Logan by former officer Ryan O’Neill."

Guns be scary, yo!
    I bet the guns don't be so scary, yo, when THEY are the ones wielding them. Just another attempt to ensure they have the upper hand.

Also, I hope the police brass don't order the officers to attend disarmed. Having been part of the police brass in a former life, I've seen that kind of nonsensical directive once or twice (but, of course, not MY department ).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    I bet the guns don't be so scary, yo, when THEY are the ones wielding them. Just another attempt to ensure they have the upper hand.

Also, I hope the police brass don't order the officers to attend disarmed. Having been part of the police brass in a former life, I've seen that kind of nonsensical directive once or twice (but, of course, not MY department ).
    Exactly. I've noticed that the ones complaining the loudest about the police are people that have had reason to interact with the police. Funny that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2