Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Surprised They Don't Ask For A Pat Down Of The Officers....

South Bend Tribune Opinion Piece suggests police should be disarmed while attending Community Meetings.

https://www.southbendtribune.com/news/opinion/viewpoint/viewpoint-guns-don-t-belong-at-meetings-with-community-members/article_857be3b8-a0ee-58ac-af1e-64368e197e0b.html

It's interesting to note who submitted this to the Tribune.

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

They can eff right off with that nonsense.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Go figure.

Submitted by Araquel Bloss, on behalf of Tyree Bonds, the brother of Eric Logan. (The felon who tried to stab a cop and got killed for it.)

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    Go figure.
    Beat me to it; just another step toward their real goal of creating an environment where there is little risk of death or apprehension when they and their family members and their friends engage in lawless behavior.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    Go figure.
    Hey, go easy on him. His brother was shot. His nephew was shot, or shot himself, a week later. It's understandable he's a little nervous around guns.
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

User Info Menu

First, please refrain from wearing firearms to our meetings. It is insensitive, triggering and intimidating to some of the attendees.
    Well... yeah...

Also, I tune out immediately and discount every word that comes out of your mouth after you use "triggering".
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

https://www.lawserver.com/law/state/...de_35-44-1-3-2

I.C. 35-44-1-3-2(b)

(b) A person who:

(1) knows that another person is an officer; and

(2) knowingly or intentionally takes or attempts to take a firearm (as defined in IC 35-47-1-5) or weapon that the officer is authorized to carry from the officer or from the immediate proximity of the officer:

(A) without the consent of the officer; and

(B) while the officer is engaged in the performance of the officer’s official duties;

commits disarming a law enforcement officer, a Level 5 felony. However, the offense is a Level 3 felony if it results in serious bodily injury to a law enforcement officer, and the offense is a Level 1 felony if it results in death to a law enforcement officer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

I think I would feel safer at the community meetings if the people who are unhappy with armed police officers didn't attend the meeting.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo View Post
    I think I would feel safer at the community meetings if the people who are unhappy with armed police officers didn't attend the meeting.
    Did you mean persons with known criminal history? In South Bend that'd probably reduce the refreshment budget at these get togethers drastically.

User Info Menu

"What we do know is the insensitivity and intimidation of firearms during a community dinner and during the small group discussions of police misconduct, claims of use of excessive force, and even, a current investigation and pending litigation for the potential wrongful death or manslaughter of Eric Logan by former officer Ryan O’Neill."

Guns be scary, yo!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast