• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Nephew #4 is cutting a swath for himself in Pennsylvania football. Scouts already buzzing about and he is only a Sophomore.

Another Freeman makes the news and is not in the context of "Police officials said . . .".

He wants to follow in his older brother's foot steps and play college ball. My brother is OK with the prospect of another scholarship holder too.:D

Elijah Freeman on right side of photo, with all the hair, just like his uncle.

1537851_web1_VND-FreeportOL1-081519.jpg

https://tribhssn.triblive.com/freep...py1GXqBdAy8HYGwRrdK9Y0VdLmEbDhRYJP6gnnhZr2YkQ

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Nephew #4 is cutting a swath for himself in Pennsylvania football. Scouts already buzzing about and he is only a Sophomore.

Another Freeman makes the news and is not in the context of "Police officials said . . .".

He wants to follow in his older brother's foot steps and play college ball. My brother is OK with the prospect of another scholarship holder too.:D

Elijah Freeman on right side of photo, with all the hair, just like his uncle.

1537851_web1_VND-FreeportOL1-081519.jpg

https://tribhssn.triblive.com/freep...py1GXqBdAy8HYGwRrdK9Y0VdLmEbDhRYJP6gnnhZr2YkQ

What a great post!

Congrats, Sir!

PS How many buttons have you popped off of your shirt? :rockwoot:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Thanks, INGO.

My brother said he worked, ate and went to the gym all summer. He even ran the hill near the house backwards.

He really wants to play football in college like his older brother (Division III, our family does not have the genetics to do Division I).

All the kids are doing great. #1 is back at college at football camp as junior (ChemEng) Geneva. #2 is taking classes before leaving for hitch in USN (he wants MA). #3 is in high school and working as an Electrician's quasi-Apprentice (PA has some burdensome employment/union regs so at 16 it is hard to work). #4 is lifting weights as I type this. Little girl is playing saxophone, drawing and hopes to become a unicorn vet.

Top Bottom