Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

Behind ever blade of grass is a racist looking for racism.

When are these idiots going to die off and how do we keep the from reproducing until then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Our back yard is about 1/2 an acre, and my two tend to use the 40 or 50 feet closest to the house, so it gets "cluttered". I usually just pick it up before I mow for the most part (unless it's winter, or really dry like now and I'm not mowing as often), then I try and do it about once a week.

I always get that line from Joe Walsh's "Ordinary Average Guy" running through my head while I do it...

"And every Saturday we work in the yard. Pick up the dog doo, hope that it's hard. We're just ordinary average guys."
    Back in the day we lived on a city lot, I used to pay the neighbor hood kids $5 to fill up one of those double sized corn flakes box. I usually never had any kid offer to do it twice though for some reason. And I hear ya on the 40 or 50 feet, 3 1/2 acres and they only seem to use the 1/2 acre immediately adjacent to the house.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

I cnnot believe this went to 13 posts without

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    Back in the day we lived on a city lot, I used to pay the neighbor hood kids $5 to fill up one of those double sized corn flakes box. I usually never had any kid offer to do it twice though for some reason. And I hear ya on the 40 or 50 feet, 3 1/2 acres and they only seem to use the 1/2 acre immediately adjacent to the house.
    I just rubber band a plastic grocery bag on my right hand (after checking to make sure there are no holes in the bag!) and carry another one in my left hand. As far as the area of coverage, in the winter, or when it's really raining a lot like this spring/early summer, then the "debris field" is smaller, which is good and bad. Good is that I don't have to search the whole yard, bad is that I don't get the chance to stand up straight!

User Info Menu

I hate yard work. It was the first thing I contracted out when I could even though my lot is a pizza slice on a hill (tiny lawn).

Now I want a 28 acre lot with no trees and just lawn to piss off those brown stone dwellers in Brooklyn who want to tell me what to do.
    A Sigma and a SIGma male

User Info Menu

Racist? Are they joking? That's so 2015.

Everyone knows that all people who enjoy their lawns are white supremacists.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Right now my lawn is dry.

Sometimes it's green.

This winter it will be white part of the time.

It's a lawn, nothing more.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

You guys should have seen California back when we had a "Drought" and cities would come around and ticket you for washing your car, hosing your walkways/driveways, filling your pool, watering your lawn, etc... Everyone's grass died and turned brown.

Then there were companies (I kid you not) that would "PAINT" your lawn green for you. They were handing out business cards and they would put little signs up on lawns they did already.

It was a very weird place to live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

I hope they used oil paint.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I just rubber band a plastic grocery bag on my right hand (after checking to make sure there are no holes in the bag!) and carry another one in my left hand. As far as the area of coverage, in the winter, or when it's really raining a lot like this spring/early summer, then the "debris field" is smaller, which is good and bad. Good is that I don't have to search the whole yard, bad is that I don't get the chance to stand up straight!
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast