Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ljk
    Expert

User Info Menu

NY Times: Lawn is racist.

That's what I learned from the vid.

NoMo new guns, Mo Ammo.

User Info Menu

Yeah, I can't help but feel superior when I'm walking around my lawn with a plastic bag on my hand picking up dog poop.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Yeah, I can't help but feel superior when I'm walking around my lawn with a plastic bag on my hand picking up dog poop.
    Feeling superior to the dog? Because rest assured, my friend. The cat is openly laughing at both of you.
    I hear They call him Flipper. Yes... yes, I'm serious.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    Feeling superior to the dog? Because rest assured, my friend. The cat is openly laughing at both of you.
    I can only WISH my dogs were litterbox trained like the cat! But no, I meant superior to those non-lawn owners that aren't privileged to pick up dog poop like me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    Hah reminds me of Kurt Vonneguts short story, 'Thomas Edisons shaggy dog'

4 page pdf of it.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...Nm7VQ-fobfz8E9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    You must live in town. Out here it's "watch your step, we have 3 dogs"! 'course it helps that the back yard is 3 1/2 acres!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

So is having a lawn considered green privilege? I guess depending on how well one does or does not maintain it, it might wind up being brown privilege.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

The tone of voice gives me a chuckle.

User Info Menu

Nice stand up climate change presentation.
    Was fun.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZlICdawHRA

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    You must live in town. Out here it's "watch your step, we have 3 dogs"! 'course it helps that the back yard is 3 1/2 acres!
    Our back yard is about 1/2 an acre, and my two tend to use the 40 or 50 feet closest to the house, so it gets "cluttered". I usually just pick it up before I mow for the most part (unless it's winter, or really dry like now and I'm not mowing as often), then I try and do it about once a week.

I always get that line from Joe Walsh's "Ordinary Average Guy" running through my head while I do it...

"And every Saturday we work in the yard. Pick up the dog doo, hope that it's hard. We're just ordinary average guys."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast