Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2Lucky View Post

That was actually pretty good. I always liked that song. The cover by...drawing a blank...was okay too.
    Outlier

User Info Menu

These days it would be as white as my hair.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Mine never stopped itching so enough was enough.
    Shaving is the lesser of evils for me.

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKBJ View Post
    Mine never stopped itching so enough was enough.
    Shaving is the lesser of evils for me.
    I will say a bread oil/balm/butter does wonders in that area. At least for me.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Wife won't let me grow it long, but at my age, I don't think it would look good long anyway...

Shot of my boy at the race track as he was staring out into space... Just graduated ISU, got hired by Vigo CO.

Last edited by daddyusmaximus; 08-22-2019 at 22:36.
    You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

User Info Menu

I grew mine for a week on vacation. Always do. Dont shave at all from the time I leave work.

Wife posted several pics of me later in the vacation to the facebooks with my growth. After several of her friends made a comment that I was incredibly hot in those scruffy pics, for the safety of all women, I shaved. Cant have them being too tempted and mobbing me on the street. I'm a married man after all!

(OK, so maybe the shaving and the comments were out of sequence since for the safety of our unoccupied home, we post our vacation photos and stories exactly 1 week later after we return, and I had to shave before going back to work...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

my 16 y/o son, I believe this is at about 3 months out. (the hair is a few years)
    He's not complained much but I too am interested in what to put on it to keep it nice

No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree ~ W. C. Fields

User Info Menu

I stopped shaving completely in November of 2017. Prior to that I had the Van Dyke (mustache & goatee). I've had some form of facial hair since my early 20s. I used to keep it short because it hid the grey/white. Now it doesn't matter, I can't hide that much white/grey.

User Info Menu

Other than when I was in basic I've had at least a mustache since I was 16. Even had a full beard in my senior pics. A beard off and on after ETS. Current beard is going on a year old. Give a trim on average about every month or so. Right now its around 3/4-1" long and I'll let it grow out over the winter. I don't use any special treatments on it, just shampoo and conditioner, same as the hair on top my head.

Forgot I shaved the flavor saver once a few years ago. Was trimming it up for a special occasion and screwed it up. By the time I got it straightened up I looked a bit like a Austrian corporal so decided to start over.
    Tulta munille! HAKKAA PÄÄLLE

User Info Menu

My beard is white these days. I keep it less than 1/2". It's the correct length to hide the "old man turkey neck"

The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast