• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeepfanatic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Plainfield
    For those that have cut the cord and have Roku TV, how are you watching Colts games? Does the CBS Indy channel stream the games live or is it delayed? I have been debating getting an antenna but haven't made the purchase yet. I am just trying to figure out what I need to do to watch the game this afternoon.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I have had Roku for many many years and love it for what I use it for; however local channels are tough. I chose to use an OTA antenna and get about 50 channels or more. In my bedroom I bought a cheap flat one I pout on the wall anti works well. In living room I have the Channel Master flat (w/power booster or something - 60 bucks), works very well.

I hear you there are programs out these like Sling, but that costs about 20/month and defeats my purpose for cutting the cord. I am happy with what I have,.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I'm out in the woods about 40 miles from the Indy broadcast stations. I have one of the big outdoor antennas that is 30 feet high. The indoor antennas here don't pick up anything.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Went with YoutubeTV some time ago, it'll do what you desire @ $50 mo for 5 devices in a "household". Keep telling myself it's redonkulou$ since there are no other relatives willing to $hare this account and then I turn the TV on and decide to reevaluate after whatever sport season is over....

Of course, I had to update my obsolete Roku to a newer version in order to stream YoutubeTV.

Top Bottom