Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 450 of 584 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 460 500 550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 5835
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Evenin' all! Long day today. Missed my nap, but it was worth it. Took the youngest grand daughter to Waterman's Farm for their little fall festival thing after having lunch at Pizza King (she loved the little train that brings you your drinks), then came back here and let her run around and play out in the yard. Pic from the "festival"...

Priceless.......

If that tractor was rustier it would look just like one of the units we had on the family farm back in the day.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Priceless.......

If that tractor was rustier it would look just like one of the units we had on the family farm back in the day.
    It was a neat old Allis Chalmers. GD got to pet a goat and a sheep too. Then picked two little pumpkins from their pumpkin patch. Good day!

User Info Menu

It was a neat old Allis Chalmers. GD got to pet a goat and a sheep too. Then picked two little pumpkins from their pumpkin patch. Good day!
    Had 2, a WD and a WC iIrc.
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

User Info Menu

Howdy chock! I don't think this one was in running condition, but it made me want to hop on and drive it. I've always loved the look of the old ones. And that big "pulley" on the side... you know it ran other stuff back in the day.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chocktaw2 View Post
    This goat today was so mellow, I don't think anything would make it faint. It was just laying on the floor of the little market they had set up, like an old hound dog.

User Info Menu

Howdy chock! I don't think this one was in running condition, but it made me want to hop on and drive it. I've always loved the look of the old ones. And that big "pulley" on the side... you know it ran other stuff back in the day.
    Howdy DD. Yes on the AC, buzz saw comes to mind. and a thresher. Completely different than todays world.

User Info Menu

This goat today was so mellow, I don't think anything would make it faint. It was just laying on the floor of the little market they had set up, like an old hound dog.
    That's funny. Says I'm so freaking tired of this gig.

User Info Menu

Just got back from golf, another 36 holes. Balls were lost, "Fores" were yelled and many laughs were had but in the end I one $17....and had the worst score. Had a great bison burger afterwards. I got to go home to a cat. The others got to go home to slightly irritated wives.

User Info Menu

Left my phone at home too. Had 8 messages from my great niece telling me that it was her birthday. She just got a hand me down phone and is learning to text. She is relentless.