Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Remembering 9/11, 18 years later

Feel free to share thoughts, stories and pictures.

User Info Menu

Thanks for remembering. You find out who your friends are. Viva la France. Our oldest allies.
    Laser eyed dog has mellowed (Daughters "hair missile")and cat is alive and well.

User Info Menu

Not surprised my Brother Sylvain was the first one to get it started.

It honestly seems like yesterday and 18 years ago at the same time. Never ever ever will forget the fallen and their families. Never.
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Not surprised my Brother Sylvain was the first one to get it started.

It honestly seems like yesterday and 18 years ago at the same time. Never ever ever will forget the fallen and their families. Never.
    Well it's the 11th already here.

Some pictures apparently never published before today ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...niversary.html

I like that picture.
    It gives you a sense of how many first responders were involved.Firefighters, police, EMS, physicians, construction workers, looks like some military folks as well (national guard maybe?) ...

User Info Menu

Sylvain is a good American on the inside!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Sylvain is a good American on the inside!
    I still say we need to bring Sylvain here to the USA. I'll even be willing to trade in a dozen or so illegals to their home countries to make room for him.

I'll still never forget how eerily quiet it was afterward when the planes were grounded. We just didnt realize how much background noise those high altitude, out of sight aircraft generate. You dont think you would hear them from that distance, but apparently you do. Its just not perceptible. I hope no generation ever hears that level of quiet again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Master

User Info Menu

I was a freshman studying broadcasting at Vincennes when it happened. I had no tv or anything in my room due to my dorm mate being an idiot and being moved. I still remember letterman opening his show after days of constant news on broadcast tv. Silence with the American flag and the show title. Nothing else. I donít think that there has been a more united America since 9/12/11.

User Info Menu

It is very likely, in the next 12 monthe, a soldier will be deployed to Afganistan who was not yet born when the attacks occurred 9/11/01.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

18 years later and still screwing around with a bunch of sand jockeys that lift their robes to **** sheep...if they're good.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast