• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    There's a bunch of audio out there. You just need to dig past the garbage.

[video=youtube;SZpcP7ycgIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZpcP7ycgIs[/video]

[video=youtube;DYBhgEm3j7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A[/video]

[video=youtube;jJZVQ7PLpyI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJZVQ7PLpyI[/video]

I really hope we have better communications now days.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yeah, saw it first hand. We had the only interior RADAR coverage for the northern midwest on 9/11. We were scrambling fighters on aircraft going into Chicago squawking emergency, nobody was carrying missiles though some had guns. Later I was building the defensive plans for the first shuttle launches and the Prez's ranch...first time I saw the ROE for warn them then shoot them down used.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    One of the F-16 pilots going the Flight 93 was a woman.
    She declared that she had NO weapons onboard.
    She announced that if necessary she would crash into the tail section.
    One of the two F-16 pilots called in over the crash of Flight 93.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    One of the two F-16 pilots called in of the crash of Flight 93.

I read her story. I do believe she was ready to do just that. Solid individual.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Didn't one agree to target the tail and one target the cockpit? This and the people on flight 93 demonstrate just how wrong people are when the say that we as a nation are fractured. When the **** hits the fan we put our differences away and get bigger fans and larger buckets of **** to sling back. Those people on 93 knew they had an ice cubes chance in hell of surviving but allah akbar be damned if they were going out on those cowards terms. If we had heard the internal conversations I'm confident that somebody on that flight said matter of factly "If we're going to die then we're going to die fighting these *******s, not being led to slaughter like a bunch of lambs".

So yeah, go ahead and make the mistake of assuming that just because the family is always fighting and yelling amongst themselves means we're fractured. If you **** with my sister or brother you'll find pretty quickly that the whole family comes off the porch with open cans of whoop ass!

I just hope that future generations are able to stand up when it's necessary.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Didn't one agree to target the tail and one target the cockpit? This and the people on flight 93 demonstrate just how wrong people are when the say that we as a nation are fractured. When the **** hits the fan we put our differences away and get bigger fans and larger buckets of **** to sling back. Those people on 93 knew they had an ice cubes chance in hell of surviving but allah akbar be damned if they were going out on those cowards terms. If we had heard the internal conversations I'm confident that somebody on that flight said matter of factly "If we're going to die then we're going to die fighting these *******s, not being led to slaughter like a bunch of lambs".

So yeah, go ahead and make the mistake of assuming that just because the family is always fighting and yelling amongst themselves means we're fractured. If you **** with my sister or brother you'll find pretty quickly that the whole family comes off the porch with open cans of whoop ass!

I just hope that future generations are able to stand up when it's necessary.

[video=youtube;YSxSc3ylAkg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSxSc3ylAkg[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One of the two F-16 pilots called in of the crash of Flight 93.

Somebody obviously didnt follow any links in the thread. LOL

And She's hot too. Blonde, cute, and can fly? I'd spend that Lucky Penny any time. :):

Top Bottom