Expert

User Info Menu

benelli m4 super 90 vs terrorists. Why donít you have one for home defense

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/993053...g-attack-iraq/

great argument to have one at home.

User Info Menu

Uh . . . . . Achmed has no head!?

I SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Silence! I keel...

POW!
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Game over, man.

User Info Menu

I like my Kel-tec bullpups is why I don't have one or two.
    Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly
    Tactical Chia Pet
    2012 FXDF (Fatbob)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nra4ever View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/993053...g-attack-iraq/

great argument to have one at home.

The M4 is really expensive and for my use, won't do anything that several other self-loaders won't do as well or better. And my Stoeger M2000 has a 9.5 inch LOP to accommodate my T-Rex arms!

Given that, the guy with the 12 ga is usually the one who dictates the topic of conversation in such situations. If it happened as reported, that was an impressive bit of work. I'm curious if the guy either shoots IPSC shotgun in the UK or was trained by someone who does.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Expert

User Info Menu

I agree the benelli is very expensive and I personally do not own one and cant justify the expense of owning one. I guess my point was any reliable auto loader seems like a great man stopper. Others would argue pump is the way but in a high stress situation I'd personally feel better with an auto loader. What I would like to know is what ammo was he using.

User Info Menu

Do they make left and right handed so's you can duct tape them together?

User Info Menu

I have wanted a Benelli M4 since I was 13 , this actually might just get me to buy one finally
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nra4ever View Post
    I agree the benelli is very expensive and I personally do not own one and cant justify the expense of owning one. I guess my point was any reliable auto loader seems like a great man stopper. Others would argue pump is the way but in a high stress situation I'd personally feel better with an auto loader. What I would like to know is what ammo was he using.
    Agreed. Once you have a self-loader and ammunition that functions well, I believe that malfunctions are actually less likely than with a pump gun under stress for anyone who doesn't practice with their pump a LOT. I've seen a significant number of people who have "never" short stroked their 870 or 500A or 590 or 1300 . . . until they're under a little stress in training or a 3-gun match.

In my case, the combination of my T-Rex/toddler arms plus jacked-up shoulders from multiple injuries, the self-loader is the way to go. Given that, I really like my little 870 20ga youth model.

By the way . . . have any of you seen "John Wick 3: Parabellum"? Holy crap! Keanu Reeves does some seriously slick quad loading of his Benelli (I think it's an M2 or M3 S90). Not only has that never been seen in a real movie, but he did it really, really well. Holy crap! Most 3-gunners can't do it anywhere near that well, granted he had the benefit of doing it until he hit it just right for the movie, but it was still impressive. His shooting skills are very good, but that quad loading is at another level.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast