• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yeah, love playing. Hate how much ships cost now that I'm level 5 on most of them.

Always love when my torpedoes hit after I've been killed, the ultimate F.U. to the enemy.

Or like one game last night, I cruised through between two islands, fired torps one way, swung through the straights firing at another ship, sent torps after that one. Sank the first target, then seconds later sank the 2nd, then a battleship took me out.

Still get confused with starboard (right) and port (left) when it chatters at me about approaching torps...

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Yes. Having studied WW2 naval warfare extensively, I initially got upset about unlimited torps and ammo, and armor angles were programmed by tank people, not ship people. I have to keep reminding myself that it's an arcade game, not history. I have a few tier 8 ships, but can't justify spending a lot of real money to upgrade faster. Some of my favorite BBs have AGONIZINGLY slow reload times.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I’ve been playing a few months now. I get frustrated at my lack of skill with destroyers, but I have a tier 6 Arizona that I do fairly well with.

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    I get real frustrated at the way people play, run from battle and hide. No strategy, just sit at base station. Cant wait until I get a sub.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I started with cruisers but now rock the destroyers, fun stuff.

I love sailing the seas in the USS Atlanta, my philosophy is to burn every BB down to the waterline and to pee off every DD player
    with my fire rate. I just wish they would get it's torp rang correct, they have it at 5km, when it should be 9km.

I also bought the USS Indianapolis when it came out, how can u not have that iconic ship.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I hate that most of the Russian navy ships was never actually built except on paper, and how the US cruiser line is crippled survivability wise. But what can
    you expect from Russian gaming programmers believing in WW2 propaganda.

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    I hate that most of the Russian navy ships was never actually built except on paper, and how the US cruiser line is crippled survivability wise. But what can
    you expect from Russian gaming programmers believing in WW2 propaganda.

Didnt know they were ruskies, now i get that long russian nave theme they had. Got real stale.
    D

Top Bottom