Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Success!

User Info Menu

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Congrats! Just the first step to something even better!

User Info Menu

Congrats!

The last short term contract I took was a 3 month contract that I was on for 2.5 years, then converted to employee for another 2.5 years. I hope you have the same success.

User Info Menu

Congrats.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Great news. When we had lunch you were not very optimistic. So glad this came along for you.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

You rock Rhino!
    Butthurt (*)......It happens a lot here on INGO, get over it if it happens to you.

Trump reaffirms my decision everyday voting for him as President and my
    reason for voting for him again in 2020.

Member#630, geez I've been here a while.

User Info Menu

Thanks, all! It's going to take an adjustment working 4 pm to 1:30 AM five nights a week, Pretty tired now, but it's the least of my problems.

Interesting note: apparently some miscommunication has occurred. The recruiter told me 4-6 months. Last night at the site I was told until 12/01/2019. Not even in the same ballpark! I must investigate further.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Thanks, all! It's going to take an adjustment working 4 pm to 1:30 AM five nights a week, Pretty tired now, but it's the least of my problems.

Interesting note: apparently some miscommunication has occurred. The recruiter told me 4-6 months. Last night at the site I was told until 12/01/2019. Not even in the same ballpark! I must investigate further.
    I can't imagine that date is accurate. With next week being Thanksgiving, that's like an 8 day placement.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

It's a 7 banana salute!

Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast