• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I stumbled upon these You tube videos.
    They tell about line 11C on every DD214.
    The secret code NO veteran knows about.
    Every employer does.
    These 7 videos part 1 to 7 shows how 99% of every U.S. of A. veteran are getting screwed by the government
    They were ready to lay down their life for.
    It tells how a secret code funneled billions of dollars the veteran should have been paid, and went to some unknown persons.
    The video tells about a MEDAL OF HONOR winner was blackballed from jobs because of this code.
    Medical treatment the veteran should be eligible for but denied or delayed on receiving.

THE SECRET CODE ON VETERAN'S DD214 Pt. 1 - YouTube

THE SECRET CODE ON VETERAN'S DD214 Pt. 2 - YouTube

THE SECRET CODE ON VETERAN'S DD214 Pt. 3 - YouTube

THE SECRET CODE ON VETERAN'S DD214 Pt. 4 - YouTube

THE SECRET CODE ON VETERAN'S DD214 Pt. 5 - YouTube

THE SECRET CODE ON VETERAN'S DD214 Pt. 6 - YouTube

THE SECRET CODE ON VETERAN'S DD214 Pt. 7 - YouTube

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    You do realize that those videos are 12 years old right?

It still happening today. Jan 03 2018 I went the VA for medical surgery on my left hand.
    I went the VA because the outside surgeons refused to except medical insurance.
    You need to pay up front and you go to the insurance for reimbursement.
    I went to the VA medical office in Mishawaka with my DD-214.
    I was told I was not eligible for benefits.
    I was honorable discharged.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So here is a list of Separation codes shh it a secret!
    https://militarypay.defense.gov/Portals/3/Documents/Recoupment/SPD_May_2011.xlsx

Codes are placed on the DD 214 not as a secret conspiracy but for a reason it’s what a person was separated for good or bad.

Army will also have the AR para and chapter for discharge and a reenlistment code.

White haired dude on the video is full of $,$t, the guy just talks in circles he should be on CNN ! His claims are ridiculous and admitted to filing a false EEO complaint and all kinds of stupid crap.

Here is the website to apply for VA healthcare https://www.va.gov/health-care/how-to-apply/

You will receive a answer in 1 week!

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Recently, after nine months of effort and with the help of a VFW advocate, I was able to get hearing aids from the VA. IN my work area while in the Army, I was subject to considerable noise and believe it contributed to my hearing problems. The VA said OK to the hearing aids, but I could not obtain any other healthcare from them as my income is too high.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...So no veteran is an employer?

:ingo:

Um.....

giphy.gif

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    My DD214 (FEB 2000 edition) does not have a "line 11c." Block 11 is Primary Specialty (33S3, Communication-Computer Sys, Software Programmer/Analyst 22 years). Block 26 is separation code (RBD, Retirement - 20 - 30 Years of Service) and Block 28 is NARRATIVE REASON FOR SEPARATION (SUFFICIENT SERVICE FOR RETIREMENT). Block 24 is CHARACTER OF SERVICE (HONORABLE).

Happy Happy Joy Joy.

No way I'm watching hours of youtube vid about a DD214. Yikes.

This site seems to have the three-letter separation codes: https://www.thebalancecareers.com/military-separation-codes-3356946

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I looked up Edwin H. Crosby, III's litigation history...and it is extensive.

He has filed numerous lawsuits, some related to this "bad code" thing (which were all dismissed and after appealing and losing, he refiled and refiled), most related to dissatisfaction with his medical care at the VA for non-service related issues.

He has lost every lawsuit as far as I can tell...and it wasn't even close.

He appears to be somewhere between a true-believer crackpot and a flim-flam man trying to get disability from the VA for things that are not service related.

Oh, and he appears to have died earlier this year.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    https://militarypay.defense.gov/Port..._May_2011.xlsx
    it has to be a secret.
    I can not open it.
    I can not even copy / paste the reason given.
    It's a spreadsheet. If you have Microsoft Office on your computer, when the pop up comes up asking you what you want to do, select "Open" and choose Microsoft Excel. If you don't have Office (I have Open Office - a free version with equivalents of just about everything in Microsoft Office), I used Open Office Calc (which is their equivalent of Excel).

Top Bottom