• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Not my mind. My bag of Spicy Nacho Doritos.

I love those things, and I had a bag here somewhere that I hadn't opened yet. My wife also loves them, and we have a system: if I want to avoid having her eat the entire bag, I have to keep the bag hidden. So I hid it. But I've hidden it too well.

I'm off to turn my house upside down in search of delicious, slightly spicy tortilla chips.

Don't worry; I will keep you all posted.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I had a choice of flaming hot Cheetos and hot Doritos on the counter this morning to take to lunch. I chose a candy bar.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I sympathize. I put a Thunderbolt to gigabit ethernet adapter (which I only would ever use at home) someplace where I wouldn't lose it and instead lost the memory of where I put it. After several thorough searches of any place I could think of, broke down and bought another one ($29.99 :crying:)

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Status Update: The search continues.

I thought that I had put them up in our attic, which is a generally safe location: she always asks me to put things up and get them down, so she never goes into the attic herself. But they are nowhere to be found up here.

Next location to be searched: the chest freezer.

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    So what if she finds it? Is it then still hidden or is it fair game? If she found it, and ate it, she may have hidden the evidence! I suggest checking the garbage cans for empty bags. Sorry for the bad news. :(

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I hear ya. Lost my EP7 plugs I use as backups. checked in my range bag, safe, everywhere.

Ordered new. Literally as I was opening the Amazon envelope it hit me. They are in an ammo box in the garage with baggies of test loads. I used them when I wanted to fly light and not carry my whole range kit for a quick test trip. I already had to carry my chrono and tripod, so I just wanted a basic set of eyes and ears.

Oh well, at least I now have spares.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Day 3 Update:

The Doritos have not been located. Wife denies any knowledge of their existence, and I believe her. (She has openly admitted to eating them all on previous occasions, so I have no reason to doubt her.)

I'm trying to remember if we've had guests in the last week...

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Buy a new bag. If the old bag turns up then its a bonus.
    I'm not calling your wife an old bag. LOL

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I feel in our current society that everyone should help you!

This effort needs funded might I suggest a GoBegMe fundraiser, you need replacement chips and a state of the art security system to protect them I would think $40,000 should cover it.

”woke” people all over will feel better about themselves, giving you money makes up for the lack of self worth they have.

btw

I would like a 5% cut ?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I feel in our current society that everyone should help you!

This effort needs funded might I suggest a GoBegMe fundraiser, you need replacement chips and a state of the art security system to protect them I would think $40,000 should cover it.

”woke” people all over will feel better about themselves, giving you money makes up for the lack of self worth they have.

btw

I would like a 5% cut ?
    Or, he could raise a million dollars, keep only enough to buy one bag, and donate the rest to a children's hospital.

Josh, you don't have any racist tweets from your youth hanging around do you?? ;)

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I lost my Uplula for a few months. I ended up picking up a new one, then while I was loading magazines with the new one I remembered where I had the old one. It was in my fleece jacket I was wearing on my prior trip to the range.

So I now have two. One for my range bag, one for my workbench.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I have now bought a replacement bag, but I will continue to keep an eye out for the missing Doritos.

(Note to self: The new bag of chips is hidden in the freezer of the garage fridge.)

Top Bottom