Join INGunOwners For Free
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Need Structural Engineer

    I want to get some foundation cracks checked out for a home in Crown Point. My Google-fu has failed me. Does anyone have any recommendations or point me in the right direction.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    Here one possible company, I found on a Bing search:
    NRA Endowment member

  3. #3
    Grandmaster Tactically Fat's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    OP, I suggest just googling engineering and/or architectural companies around that area and start making phone calls.

    I also think that those foundation repair companies also employ structural engineers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Button Dodge