• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I know, I know.... The perfect woman is a Man.
    Although I get the concept, that's still kinda gross to even say. Oh sure, it'd be nice if she would help me fix the car or we could hunt together but I'd rather that after the dishes were done she'd just get me a beer and rub my feet.

Let's face it. Some women are just not cut out to be "The Perfect Women".
    You've all met them. They always have stupid opinions, they think they're always right, they get all hung up on silly things like women have rights and privileges. It really gets tiring sifting through the strong, independent types to find that special someone who's willing to sacrifice herself to become that sought after prize.

After years of failures I think we are finally getting close.
    I would just like to know one thing.... Where do I sign up?

'Woman quits job to take care of husband like a 1950s housewife: 'I'm living how I always wanted'

“I feel like I’m living how I always wanted to. It’s my dream life and my husband shares my vision,” she says as a vinyl Doris Day soundtrack plays in the background. “It is a lot of work. I do tons of dishes, laundry and ironing, but I love it and it’s helping to take care of my husband and that makes me really happy.”

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/woman-quits-job-1950s-housewife

So what's your "Perfect Woman"? :dunno:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This is news why?

There are plenty of women who don't work outside the home (and haven't bought into to the "this is what you need to feel fulfilled" claptrap).

Oh, and someone like you would not be the "perfect woman". Some who complements you would be...which inherently means she has to be different from you in a lot of ways.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I know what you're looking for, and I know where to look. 1950s is a subset of a subculture. Look up BDSM and maybe keep your browser history clean. If you don't already know about it, what you find may break you.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I know what you're looking for, and I know where to look. 1950s is a subset of a subculture. Look up BDSM and maybe keep your browser history clean. If you don't already know about it, what you find may break you.

Ya but last time my safe word was "God" and that just made things worse.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i married to her, for example

"honey, i'm thinking about buying a (insert gun name here)" her reply is, "ok go ahead you work hard, you take care of all the bill's do you need any money for it?"
    or
    "honey, theres a match across the state, I think i'll need to get a hotel and spend the night"...her reply "ok go ahead, be safe, have fun!"

now compared to the devil I was married to, susan is the perfect woman!
    for comparison
    me "honey im thinking about buying a gun" her "WHY DO YOU NEED ANOTHER GUN! WHAT WILL THE NEW GUN DO THAT THE OTHER 5 YOU ALREADY OWN WONT! yes, all caps because she was yelling at me

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My wife catches flack from other women quite often, about her choice to be a "domestic engineer" rather than work outside the home.

Neither she nor I would trade our situation for any other, though. It works for us.

Now, this whole 1950's themed life is a bit extreme, but... if it makes them happy and works, why not?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Given that no man is perfect therefore coming from a flawed individual no woman is perfect I like to think I've got a pretty good one as well!

Now just to figure out how she can "find" this thread so I can get some points!:rockwoot:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    When my wife and I got married we were a little over poverty level. She stuck with me through thick and thin. As time went on my income increased enough to give us a comfortable life.
    She could have done better out of the box and I'm very glad she chose me.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Married to the perfect one for me. Chides me when I need it, keeps me on the straight and narrow, more fun than I should be allowed to have, want to be with her instead of away. We have been seperated a couple times and after about 3 days it gets rough.

Never says anything about my guns except asking to shoot with me.

Don

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    i married to her, for example

"honey, i'm thinking about buying a (insert gun name here)" her reply is, "ok go ahead you work hard, you take care of all the bill's do you need any money for it?"
    or
    "honey, theres a match across the state, I think i'll need to get a hotel and spend the night"...her reply "ok go ahead, be safe, have fun!"

now compared to the devil I was married to, susan is the perfect woman!
    for comparison
    me "honey im thinking about buying a gun" her "WHY DO YOU NEED ANOTHER GUN! WHAT WILL THE NEW GUN DO THAT THE OTHER 5 YOU ALREADY OWN WONT! yes, all caps because she was yelling at me

I am sad for you just because you only have 6 guns. Or maybe 5, depending on whether or not you complied with her orders.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My wife and I celebrated out 40th this year. Over the years I've been into old boats, fast cars, airplanes, guns, etc. About all I can say.:)

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    My wife is 70. she still insists on washing my back every day. I don't complain, its nice to feel her touch. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom