Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Smile It is Friday and ....

I'm going to take easy until noon and then just taper off. Being retired has its advantages.
    "Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone"

User Info Menu

Unfortunately the speech given at my retirement party is likely to double as my eulogy.
    Putting firearms' contribution back in our history makes a more complete telling. Teaching marksmanship in that context deepens the understanding. Revere's Riders, because history involved guns!

User Info Menu

And some of us are still working. Need money to feed the bill collectors or as I say "To make the bill collectors rich".
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Backpacker View Post
    I'm going to take easy until noon and then just taper off. Being retired has its advantages.
    That's my plan........and I'm not retired, but it's Friday.
    No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up.

User Info Menu

I put on a couple extra hours this week at work, so I'm thinking I'll take off a bit early. Most of my projects are as done as they can be so it's going to be a pretty easy day as long as I can stay awake through the 5 meetings I have today.
    WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

User Info Menu

Last Friday was the end of the fiscal year, with some complications thrown in down the stretch, and lots of extra hours put in.

This week has been like taking a breath and getting some "house-keeping" done.
    No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up.

User Info Menu

I'm going to sleep all day.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

...and I will go to work like all other Fridays. I have 10 more years until retirement (I'm 60 in a couple months) and was hoping by now I could be on cruise control. But the industry I'm in won't allow that so the weeks just keep clicking by at hyper speed!

I am currently in automotive and things get more harried on Friday afternoons and oftentimes I work late.

But, hey it's all part of what we do so we can afford to buy guns and ammo and training and range memberships!

Have a great Friday and weekend! I'll get some range time in this weekend.
    Outlier

User Info Menu

It's a no work day at work. And a cookout. Luckily I have television on my phone if I need it.
    I'm gonna, riiiide 'till I can't no more.

JHB
    Marksman

User Info Menu

What does Friday have to do with it? That is an every day occurrence around my house.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast