Breaking news: New indictments of Trump!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Dems just handed down pages and pages of documented proof of Trump and this will begin his impeachment.

They have positive proof that he burned down Cheryl's She Shed. That is all. Nothing to see here. Just me joking...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dems just handed down pages and pages of documented proof of Trump and this will begin his impeachment.

They have positive proof that he burned down Cheryl's She Shed. That is all. Nothing to see here. Just me joking...

It was because it wasnt a she shed, but a B****h barn.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    But I thought she was getting a new sheesheer she shed?

[video=youtube_share;8tYnDNig6R8]https://youtu.be/8tYnDNig6R8[/video]

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I heard Kut was the new special prosecutor ;)

Nah, it ain't me TT. Because, I wouldn't take near the crap that Trump dishes out. I make people lose their **** here, by simply writing things. Give me a podium, and besides 24/7 security, you're gonna need a hell of a lot more suicide hotlines.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Nah, it ain't me TT. Because, I wouldn't take near the crap that Trump dishes out. I make people lose their **** here, by simply writing things. Give me a podium, and besides 24/7 security, you're gonna need a hell of a lot more suicide hotlines.
    Suicide? Did you go to work for Billy Jeff and Hillary?

josh64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    The most interesting thing in all the hoaxes and charades the domestic enemies/seditionists have pulled off is that everything they accuse President Trump of, they themselves are actually guilty of. 0bama, Killary, page, jarret, comey, brennan, clapper, peter stroker, muellie, et al colluded with Ukraine, France, the UK, Russia, and other countries to effect the 2016 election. Biden extorted Ukraine by forcing them to fire the prosecutor investigating his son getting 50k a month from Burisma, an energy company in Ukraine, the young biden not haveing any experience in the energy sector whatsoever. Kinda like how he was, until recently, on the board of a chicom company also sending wads of cash his way for nothing. I suppose this seems the only course they can take, since they're guilty of all this, they have to charge Trump with it so if Trump looks into these crimes committed by the seditionists, the seditionists will claim obstruction of justice, just like they tried with their Russia hoax.

If you or I had deleted and zero wrote subpoenaed hard drives with secret and above secret emails on them before smashing them, subpoenaed along with smashed sim cards and gov issued blackberries, we'd be in jail for life. Killary and her closest friends and likely the entire 0bama regime are guilty of this right now today as they conspired with killary to avoid federal accountability law by using private email servers and addresses for secret and top secret messaging.

[h=1]“if that bastard wins, we'll all hang from nooses”[/h]

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The most interesting thing in all the hoaxes and charades the domestic enemies/seditionists have pulled off is that everything they accuse President Trump of, they themselves are actually guilty of. 0bama, Killary, page, jarret, comey, brennan, clapper, peter stroker, muellie, et al colluded with Ukraine, France, the UK, Russia, and other countries to effect the 2016 election. Biden extorted Ukraine by forcing them to fire the prosecutor investigating his son getting 50k a month from Burisma, an energy company in Ukraine, the young biden not haveing any experience in the energy sector whatsoever. Kinda like how he was, until recently, on the board of a chicom company also sending wads of cash his way for nothing. I suppose this seems the only course they can take, since they're guilty of all this, they have to charge Trump with it so if Trump looks into these crimes committed by the seditionists, the seditionists will claim obstruction of justice, just like they tried with their Russia hoax.

If you or I had deleted and zero wrote subpoenaed hard drives with secret and above secret emails on them before smashing them, subpoenaed along with smashed sim cards and gov issued blackberries, we'd be in jail for life. Killary and her closest friends and likely the entire 0bama regime are guilty of this right now today as they conspired with killary to avoid federal accountability law by using private email servers and addresses for secret and top secret messaging.

“if that bastard wins, we'll all hang from nooses”

Yes! I have noticed this before and posted about it. It is like they only pick phony charges to make from their own guilty playbook.

Top Bottom