• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Great job new analysts! You guys and girls win the 2019 putz award!! OMG!! Look what Trump caused!!! ****ing idiots..

Been to Knob Creek many times for the machine gun shoots. Always a good time. Night shoots are awesome and are always good for a 2A chubby :rockwoot: Murica!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I was able to fend off a vicious invasion by turkey in my front yard a couple of weeks ago:

IMG-2667.jpg

IMG-2666.jpg

IMG-2661.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I've got shrapnel scars from steel target ricochets at Knob Creek. I didn't realize those cowboy shooters were Turks...they did dress a little funny though.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Someone made this point on another forum I visit. What happens if there is an actual crisis in this country? Who can we trust to get us the information we need? We may not have enough time to visit a dozen websites to see if the North Koreans really are lobbing nukes at us.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In some meeting somewhere, you know there's got to be a conversation that went something like: "How can we blame Trump supporters for this?"

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    This will backfire on 2A supporters. ABC will spin it that they were demonstrating the weapons of war held by private citizens.

Those weapons must be seized!

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Television news hasn't been worth a damn since Cronkite, Huntley and Brinkley.

Where do you think the current bunch of partisan hacks on the news learned how to shape the news to their agenda? The only difference between the current batch and Cronkite and his ilk is the prevalence of alternative news sources to expose the lies now days.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This will backfire on 2A supporters. ABC will spin it that they were demonstrating the weapons of war held by private citizens.

Those weapons must be seized!

They may make a note for later, but they aren't going to attempt that now. They will let the story die....which is usually the best course when you screw up.

Top Bottom