• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    A friend of mine owns a private range NE of Nashville, TN which he calls The Dasher Dome. It's named after a round called the 6mm Dasher. He has berms out to 800 yards and a very nice, concrete floor, covered firing line. He's done a lot of competitive shooting over the years and knows a slew of national class shooters. Lately, several of them have visited his range. He just posted this about some of the visitors. I can't hold a candle to these guys but I have had the pleasure of shooting there a couple of times, with a couple of them. Thought some might find it interesting. The reference to "King Richard" is about Richard Schatz, gunsmith, great shooter, great guy.

http://forum.accurateshooter.com/thr...bQAYL3EcZJ-gH4

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A friend of mine owns a private range NE of Nashville, TN which he calls The Dasher Dome. It's named after a round called the 6mm Dasher. He has berms out to 800 yards and a very nice, concrete floor, covered firing line. He's done a lot of competitive shooting over the years and knows a slew of national class shooters. Lately, several of them have visited his range. He just posted this about some of the visitors. I can't hold a candle to these guys but I have had the pleasure of shooting there a couple of times, with a couple of them. Thought some might find it interesting. The reference to "King Richard" is about Richard Schatz, gunsmith, great shooter, great guy.

http://forum.accurateshooter.com/thr...bQAYL3EcZJ-gH4

Nice!

If I bring over a tarp and some 2x4's can I shoot there for free?

Top Bottom