• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just heard what sounded like a rolling volley of fire... slowly at first, then picking up in intensity... it was moving east to west south of me (I'm near Thompson and Meridian if you're familiar with Indy's southside). Followed up by a lot of police sirens...

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Man, as much as I hope that that kind of stuff hasn't moved this far south (in Indy), it's becoming apparent that it has. I know about the "crack motels" near by, but most of those people don't have cars. This was rolling gunfire.
    That's a shame.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Meh.
    Same old, same old. 40 some odd shots fired, 3 to 8 people injured or dead, 60 some odd people around, and ain't nobody seen nothin'.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Man, as much as I hope that that kind of stuff hasn't moved this far south (in Indy), it's becoming apparent that it has. I know about the "crack motels" near by, but most of those people don't have cars. This was rolling gunfire.

Maybe the crack heads are not mobile but those that supply them most certainly are.

Lt Scott 14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Porter County
    LMAF! Love to watch Mountain Monsters! Chasing the Ohio Grassman! LOL That is a bunch for sure. They build some awesome traps and go home empty handed. I miss the original leader guy, did his health retire him? It's still funny to watch and only Ghost Adventures rivals it! Enjoy.

Add on: Sorry to hear of rolling on shootings. I commute to work on 80-94(The Borman) in NWI, and they have daily reports that hardly hit the news. Lets see: Work clothes-yes, lunchbox-yes, Glock 19 and 3 mags-yes. Lets Roll! LOL.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom