• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm looking for help to find a low cost divorce lawyer, due to medical bills and other stuff can't pay a regular lawyer, I also need some advice from some who has gone through this. Any help would be appreciated please pm me as can't put any more out for obvious reasons thanks. I live in Hamilton county thanks.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I think you should consider how much you may have to lose in a contested divorce. Going the inexpensive way in the short run may cost you a lot in the long run. Are their children I’m olved ? Lots to think about.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    If no kids and both parties are agreeable you can complete the paperwork yourself using documents and instructions available online. When I went thru this several years ago a local lawyer offered to do this all for 2k on the proviso all was agreed upon and no kids. Even with kids it can be done but again both have to be amicable to the agreement however the state will have certain expectations and formulas in regards to support etc.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I don’t have any advice on a lawyer, but from my experience, my advice is lean on your friends, family and co workers, talk to people who’ll listen, you’ll need support! I’ve been through a divorce, it’s hard, but you can survive this! Good luck and I’ll say a prayer for you

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    If no kids and both parties are agreeable you can complete the paperwork yourself using documents and instructions available online. When I went thru this several years ago a local lawyer offered to do this all for 2k on the proviso all was agreed upon and no kids. Even with kids it can be done but again both have to be amicable to the agreement however the state will have certain expectations and formulas in regards to support etc.

My divorce went the same way, we had a kid but agreed to split everything evenly and agreed on a parenting time schedule. We didn't have a house to split up since we were in an apartment. We used 1 lawyer to write everything up and only cost us each $200.

Top Bottom