Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Need help legal representation divorce

I'm looking for help to find a low cost divorce lawyer, due to medical bills and other stuff can't pay a regular lawyer, I also need some advice from some who has gone through this. Any help would be appreciated please pm me as can't put any more out for obvious reasons thanks. I live in Hamilton county thanks.

User Info Menu

Pm sent

User Info Menu

I think you should consider how much you may have to lose in a contested divorce. Going the inexpensive way in the short run may cost you a lot in the long run. Are their children Iím olved ? Lots to think about.

User Info Menu

If no kids and both parties are agreeable you can complete the paperwork yourself using documents and instructions available online. When I went thru this several years ago a local lawyer offered to do this all for 2k on the proviso all was agreed upon and no kids. Even with kids it can be done but again both have to be amicable to the agreement however the state will have certain expectations and formulas in regards to support etc.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

I donít have any advice on a lawyer, but from my experience, my advice is lean on your friends, family and co workers, talk to people whoíll listen, youíll need support! Iíve been through a divorce, itís hard, but you can survive this! Good luck and Iíll say a prayer for you
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    If no kids and both parties are agreeable you can complete the paperwork yourself using documents and instructions available online. When I went thru this several years ago a local lawyer offered to do this all for 2k on the proviso all was agreed upon and no kids. Even with kids it can be done but again both have to be amicable to the agreement however the state will have certain expectations and formulas in regards to support etc.
    My divorce went the same way, we had a kid but agreed to split everything evenly and agreed on a parenting time schedule. We didn't have a house to split up since we were in an apartment. We used 1 lawyer to write everything up and only cost us each $200.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

An Ingo member and friend just did the short course Divorce. No kids Involved.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Expert

User Info Menu

Remember u get what you pay for. INGO warned u.

User Info Menu

Not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for having never been through this.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nra4ever View Post
    Remember u get what you pay for. INGO warned u.
    Why is a divorce so expensive?

Because it's worth it.

Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast