• jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Can I be in your club?

EW5buc1.jpg

I'm on my third set of bandaids since this morning. Lol.

I'll just go ahead and remove a corner from my Totin Chip now.

Last edited:

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    Yikes! I'm usually fairly laid about when I damage my body parts but I might be tempted to add a few drops of super glue to that.

Oh course I'm sure Rhino would have done a better job getting the thumb off.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Yeah you f&$(@ed that up!

Lay off the bandaids that needs to breath super glue it and if you have to go back to work wrap in gorilla tape.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I earned 6 stitches in my hand last month, after stabbing it with a (non switchblade) stiletto. One of those things where I was cutting the bands off a box, (something happened), and then there was much blood. I can't explain what it was that happened. It was apparently the blade teleporting itself into a part of my hand that it couldn't have been in. It was pretty much straight in, so there was no overlap, and nothing for it but stitches. It was in such an awkward position I couldn't do it myself, so there I was driving to the ER with a manual transmission and a handful of soggy paper towels. Fortunately they weren't busy.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Was it a self inflicted knife wound with a fancy knife? We need more details.

If by fancy you mean my Benchmade Adamas fixed blade, that I bumblehanded resulting in that cut, then yes.

Most of my knives are razor sharp. Including that one.

But I do have fancier. Lol.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My wife managed to get 3 stitches on the pad of her thumb with scissors opening a box. That epic move probably also gets her an honorary mention in the Rhino club. Dont aske me to explain how she did it. words just cant.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Safety first.
    What about a cork?

[video=youtube;SKDX-qJaJ08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKDX-qJaJ08[/video]

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Yes. Yes, you may.

I've been curiously laceration-free for an extended period of time, yet I've been using knives frequently.

This is bad. It means your knives are building up intense stress from not having a taste of blood on a regular basis. When one of them finally lets go you’ll probably lose an entire limb. Definitely keep them away from your crotch.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I managed to cut my thumb with an egg shell today ... didn't know it was even possible.

I'm not sure if you can join the club for that or if a knife or blade of some sort needs to be involved.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is bad. It means your knives are building up intense stress from not having a taste of blood on a regular basis. When one of them finally lets go you’ll probably lose an entire limb. Definitely keep them away from your crotch.

HOLY CRAP! You're right!

I managed to cut my thumb with an egg shell today ... didn't know it was even possible.

I'm not sure if you can join the club for that or if a knife or blade of some sort needs to be involved.

That counts!

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    How about 7 stitches learning to use an Emerson Karambit right after attending Tarani's class? Is that worthy of a nomination? Yes, I'm dumb. Careless too.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    How about 7 stitches learning to use an Emerson Karambit right after attending Tarani's class? Is that worthy of a nomination? Yes, I'm dumb. Careless too.

I bought a ZT0300 of an INGOer a few years ago. He had just had it sharpened by another INGO. Before he even got out the words, "careful, it's REALLY sharp", I was bleeding.:rolleyes:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Hah! If we ever run into each other, I'll show you the scar on my calf from the incident with the 5.11 Tarani karambit.

Top Bottom