They're everywhere

MPpKdk2.jpg

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Watters is nearly as insufferable for giving these people air time. But hey it gets outrage clicks and that's all that matters. I'd never know this were a thing if it weren't for him and that'd be perfectly fine.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I'm management, I have people for math. I have an intuitive grasp of three dimensional geometry and the 'big picture' that has made me very successful in my career but if you want numbers I'll know who you should call.

Of course this indicates I'm not fully endowed with all my white privilege since I don't have the numbers.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Sure there was some snark in there but he gave her many opportunities to plead her case and she could not articulate an original thought in the subject which means she doesn't understand it herself.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Sure there was some snark in there but he gave her many opportunities to plead her case and she could not articulate an original thought in the subject which means she doesn't understand it herself.

What im confused about is having a one off nobody on your cable news show? Congrats watters you wiped the floor with a fringe of the fringe unpopular professor from a no name university. It's theater pure and simple, we just like playing along pretending it's real. Watters gets his clicks, she gets her tv facetime, we all get to feel superior, watters sure has a winning formula.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What im confused about is having a one off nobody on your cable news show? Congrats watters you wiped the floor with a fringe of the fringe unpopular professor from a no name university. It's theater pure and simple, we just like playing along pretending it's real. Watters gets his clicks, she gets her tv facetime, we all get to feel superior, watters sure has a winning formula.

Always follow the money. ;)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Fact check.

giphy.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Top Bottom