• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyjones65

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    One year Prime Membership for $79 instead of $119. This discount is for Veterans, Active Duty and Retired Military. If you are already a Prime member it will extend your membership for one year. You have to verify your eligibility through Amazon and so far it hasn't worked for me, waiting for a reply from their special help email.

Here is the link to the VA site that directs you to Amazon: https://www.va.gov/opa/amazon.asp

Indyjones65

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    I received an email from their customer service that I was verified for the veterans discount. Followed the link and was able to extend my membership to Amazon Prime for the discounted price. This promo is only good through the 11th of November.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    sigh. Turns out that because we use the account with my wife as the first name, we cannot use the promotion. (this is via phone call). They wanted me to cancel her account and reactivate my old one from before we were married. Talk about messed up since we have purchased videos under her account, plus all the wish list items, etc.

Finally, after much pressing, the customer service rep said she would credit me $40 on our account.

Sigh.

Top Bottom