Join INGunOwners For Free
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Femenazis and firearms dont mix

    Awesome video. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

  2. #2
    Master fullmetaljesus's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Saw that this morning. I feel like they were trying too hard.
    WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

  3. #3
    Grandmaster Sigblitz's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Interesting hat. What kind is it?
    I'm gonna, riiiide 'till I can't no more.

  4. #4
    Grandmaster Vigilant's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Iíll bet you would have heard BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG, CLICK, SHICK, KERSHICK, BANG BANG BANG had the last target been a picture of the Bad Orange Man?

  5. #5
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljesus View Post
    Saw that this morning. I feel like they were trying too hard.
    yeah, not Emmy award winning stuff, but still entertaining.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Iíll bet you would have heard BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG, CLICK, SHICK, KERSHICK, BANG BANG BANG had the last target been a picture of the Bad Orange Man?
    Troof
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

  6. #6
    Grandmaster femurphy77's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Even though it's obviously stage I still cringed a little at the feminazi trotting back towards the instructor with a loaded weapon. She had good trigger discipline while trotting but still. . . . .

    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

    What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge