• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I keep getting tonsil stones, and my ENT scheduled me for a tonsillectomy. I know it’s a pretty common procedure but I’ve never been under any kind of anesthesia or had any kind of surgeries. I hear it’s harder on adults than it is children. Has anyone had one?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ya that was the main thing he stressed was keeping hydrated. Said I would hurt pretty bad for a couple weeks, and the only real worry would be bleeding. Ugh, not looking forward to this

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I keep getting tonsil stones, and my ENT scheduled me for a tonsillectomy. I know it’s a pretty common procedure but I’ve never been under any kind of anesthesia or had any kind of surgeries. I hear it’s harder on adults than it is children. Has anyone had one?
    Ice chips will be your friend. I had mine done 53 yrs ago. It was around Christmas time. Got my first pair of cowboy boots,and a giant Christmas stocking packed with goodies. Don't remember much else, except pudding was my friend as well. Anything soft,, and non-abrasive. Jello is a staple as well.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I thought they tried to do these during the NCAA tournament and told people to have bags of frozen vegetables to hold on the effected area.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    And just in case.....
    You should take a sharpie and write "NO, NOT HERE!" on any part of your body you don't want removed.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I got mine out when I was 4 (55 years ago). I got to eat all the ice cream I wanted, and the hospital let me pick out a gift. I got a "Give-a Show Projector". Make sure you don't take anything less than the Give-a-Show Projector!

iu

Top Bottom