• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm sure we've all seen news stories of people or organizations doing despicable things that make your blood boil. This is a thread for those types of things.

Here's a good example:

Philadelphia man allegedly used 11-month-old son as human shield during shooting

The father of an 11-month-old son in Philadelphia has been charged with recklessly endangering a child after he allegedly used the boy as a human shield against gunfire, according to prosecutors.

The toddler, Yaseem Munir Jenkins, was shot four times including once in the head and taken to the hospital in critical condition on Oct. 19.

“He was using counterfeit money to purchase drugs, knowing that counterfeit money is something that is very upsetting to drug dealers, and when they find out that they're being burned with counterfeit money, they act violently,” Anthony Voci with the district attorney’s office told 6 ABC.

"It's our belief and our investigation has led us to believe that he intentionally had his child with him when he was making such types of purchases with the idea or belief that if someone saw that he had a child in the car that they would not fire upon him," Voci added. "A human shield is probably the term that I would use."

Investigators said he drove his son who’d been shot to a house before taking him to the hospital. Voci said Monroe then “dropped his child off at the hospital and never looked back."

As of Tuesday, the child was still fighting for his life.

I can only hope this kid pulls through and the piece of trash sperm donor gets to spend the next few decades in prison.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This is heartbreaking. A child’s safest place in this evil world should be in the arms of their parents. They should bring back public hanging for people like this.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Things that make my blood boil?

Is this the time to bring up the "50 quality posts to get into the classifieds rule"?

:dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Things that make my blood boil? When flying, people that called wheeled suitcases "carry ons," and then force the damn things into the overhead leaving little to no room for people with appropriately sized bags.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Shooting is too good for him, unless you start at the hands and feet then work your way inward with a .22, slowly, over a period of days.

It is sad that we are reduced to these thoughts. I would love to throttle this animal. But alas I can not.

All we can hope for is that there is still honor among animals and crimes against children are verboten in the big house. And that he pays for this every day for the rest of his retched existence.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    People who dont use turn signals.

The people who don't use their headlights in the early morning when still dark or when inclement weather. Especially when they drive vehicles that blend in with the surroundings making it harder for people to see.

rem788

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    indy west
    Read an article by a guy bragging about not paying his student loans back. Actually instructed others how to avoid paying by moving frequently, etc. His mother remortgaged her house so he could go to an expensive private school. Took him two years to figure out it was too expensive. Whined about the high cost of education. Doesn't understand that to earn the privilege of complaining about the cost you first have to pay for it. Deadbeat whiny brat just wanting attention. The end of the article stated he had written 5 books. If you have written 5 books and still can't pay your student loans, maybe you should consider changing careers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    People who dont use turn signals.

The people who don't use their headlights in the early morning when still dark or when inclement weather. Especially when they drive vehicles that blend in with the surroundings making it harder for people to see.

Running brights all the time. Around here it is 40% 0f oncoming cars with the brights on. Makes me crazy.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    giphy.gif

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ain't nobody got time for this.

I have no problem complaining about things - I don't need INGO's help.

I've been trying to the do the opposite. But it's hard... new office (under construction), snow and winter drivers....

Top Bottom