Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

People.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    There are worse things when flying.

I have yet to meet the person brave enough to do that to the seat I was sitting in. That has to be a joke.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    People who dont use turn signals.

The people who don't use their headlights in the early morning when still dark or when inclement weather. Especially when they drive vehicles that blend in with the surroundings making it harder for people to see.
    I thought Indiana had a special federal exemption for turn signal usage...

Great thread...

User Info Menu

Blood boil.....I'm on lisinopril, so I'm keeping the pressure in check.

I find it highly annoying when people choose to live in an area that gets cold weather and snow incessantly complain about cold weather and snow.

Related- people wishing their life away pining for summer in the winter and winter in the summer...or Christmas in October...or November.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    People who dont use turn signals.

The people who don't use their headlights in the early morning when still dark or when inclement weather. Especially when they drive vehicles that blend in with the surroundings making it harder for people to see.
    My wife's father hates that too, but he calms states "they must not have made them that year."
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I have yet to meet the person brave enough to do that to the seat I was sitting in. That has to be a joke.
    There is a facebook page that has a flight attendant posting pics of stupid things people do.
    This is pretty tame compared to some.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Running brights all the time. Around here it is 40% 0f oncoming cars with the brights on. Makes me crazy.
    The new LED headlights the factory is installing in everything is worse than brights! My '17 GMC has them and it's not uncommon to have several people flip their lights at me in the course of my daily commute. It is rather satisfying though when I hit them back with the LED high beams. I swear I've seen eyeballs in oncoming cars explode when I return the favor.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Blood boil.....I'm on lisinopril, so I'm keeping the pressure in check.

I find it highly annoying when people choose to live in an area that gets cold weather and snow incessantly complain about cold weather and snow.

Related- people wishing their life away pining for summer in the winter and winter in the summer...or Christmas in October...or November.
    I'll try to tone it down a little more when you're in the 'hood. Although I have learned to make the best of it in the 20 years I've had to deal with it.

User Info Menu

Fog lights on.... when there's NO FOG
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    There are worse things when flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    There is a facebook page that has a flight attendant posting pics of stupid things people do.
    This is pretty tame compared to some.

"Oh stewardess, may I have a clean fork please? I seem to have buried mine up to the hilt in someone's foot."

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast