Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

People that don't like thread titles and rename it to suit them!

Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    People that don't like thread titles and rename it to suit them!

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    This is really just more of a "Things that piss me off" thread.
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it turned into the minor inconveniences that annoy me thread so quickly.

I thought of it as a place for really vile and egregious acts that would drive any upstanding, moral person mad with rage. You know, like the bare feet on the airplane example.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it turned into the minor inconveniences that annoy me thread so quickly.

I thought of it as a place for really vile and egregious acts that would drive any upstanding, moral person mad with rage. You know, like the bare feet on the airplane example.
    That's how I took it.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post

Any crime against a child. To seriously hurt mame or mentally abuse a child. To use an innocent child as a tool in a relationship. Etc soon and such.
    Makes my brain boil.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Any crime against a child. To seriously hurt mame or mentally abuse a child. To use an innocent child as a tool in a relationship. Etc soon and such.
    Makes my brain boil.
    Abusing women also.
    repeater told me a story about answering a domestic disturbance call, watching the guy (through a window) hit the wife while they were trying to get in the door.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Marksman

User Info Menu

The empty vacuum of space will make your blood boil.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Running brights all the time. Around here it is 40% 0f oncoming cars with the brights on. Makes me crazy.
    This x1000. Modern LEDs and HIDs are way brighter even on low beam than older cars on high. Yet the turds still tool down the two-lane blasting the highs.

Worse are the cheap aftermarket lights installed by trail park cool kids. Almost no light to the road, but tons into traffic.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Blood boil.....I'm on lisinopril, so I'm keeping the pressure in check.

I find it highly annoying when people choose to live in an area that gets cold weather and snow incessantly complain about cold weather and snow.

Related- people wishing their life away pining for summer in the winter and winter in the summer...or Christmas in October...or November.
    I'm very sorry that our hobby annoys you.

User Info Menu

Another thing that boils my blood is 212 degrees.

“Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast