Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Things that make your blood boil thread

I'm sure we've all seen news stories of people or organizations doing despicable things that make your blood boil. This is a thread for those types of things.

Here's a good example:

Philadelphia man allegedly used 11-month-old son as human shield during shooting

The father of an 11-month-old son in Philadelphia has been charged with recklessly endangering a child after he allegedly used the boy as a human shield against gunfire, according to prosecutors.

The toddler, Yaseem Munir Jenkins, was shot four times including once in the head and taken to the hospital in critical condition on Oct. 19.

“He was using counterfeit money to purchase drugs, knowing that counterfeit money is something that is very upsetting to drug dealers, and when they find out that they're being burned with counterfeit money, they act violently,” Anthony Voci with the district attorney’s office told 6 ABC.

"It's our belief and our investigation has led us to believe that he intentionally had his child with him when he was making such types of purchases with the idea or belief that if someone saw that he had a child in the car that they would not fire upon him," Voci added. "A human shield is probably the term that I would use."

Investigators said he drove his son who’d been shot to a house before taking him to the hospital. Voci said Monroe then “dropped his child off at the hospital and never looked back."

As of Tuesday, the child was still fighting for his life.
    I can only hope this kid pulls through and the piece of trash sperm donor gets to spend the next few decades in prison.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    I'm sure we've all seen news stories of people or organizations doing despicable things that make your blood boil. This is a thread for those types of things.

Here's a good example:

Philadelphia man allegedly used 11-month-old son as human shield during shooting

I can only hope this kid pulls through and the piece of trash sperm donor gets to spend the next few decades in prison.
    And he is outed to the general population.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

This is heartbreaking. A child’s safest place in this evil world should be in the arms of their parents. They should bring back public hanging for people like this.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    This is heartbreaking. A child’s safest place in this evil world should be in the arms of their parents. They should bring back public hanging for people like this.
    Firing squad.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Firing squad.
    Or drawn & quartered

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by alabasterjar View Post
    There is no real punishment for this turd. It all seems fitting. Just not enough.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

How about, “Shot While Trying to Escape”?
    Brother, you asked for it!—Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d’Anconia

User Info Menu

Things that make my blood boil?

Is this the time to bring up the "50 quality posts to get into the classifieds rule"?

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Things that make my blood boil?

Is this the time to bring up the "50 quality posts to get into the classifieds rule"?

Uh......err...………"NO"

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Well, that guy wasn't exactly a model citizen

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast