Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    I often yank them out, 4-5 hairs at a time. But that is just the nose. For my ears, I use the tool.
    Dang! You, CM and JollyMon are better men than me. It's not that the pain makes me tear up. It's just an automatic reaction I have when pulling on a nose hair. I think actors use this method when they're filming an emotional scene and need the tears to look real.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Dang! You, CM and JollyMon are better men than me. It's not that the pain makes me tear up. It's just an automatic reaction I have when pulling on a nose hair. I think actors use this method when they're filming an emotional scene and need the tears to look real.
    Yup. My nose has been broke more than once but yes, occasionally you get one that makes you want to pee your pants.
    I think the device my spouse has is Revlon. It has 2 trimmers. Both do a fair job nose and ears.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Man up and just lite them on fire. They don't burn that long.
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chocktaw2 View Post
    Man up and just lite them on fire. They don't burn that long.
    Now this I have done. Not intentionally, but I've done it! It was the 70's you see, and the "cigarette" had gotten really short and had gone out. Well, one thing lead to another, and there may or may not have been a lighter accident while re-lighting that um, cigarette.

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Now this I have done. Not intentionally, but I've done it! It was the 70's you see, and the "cigarette" had gotten really short and had gone out. Well, one thing lead to another, and there may or may not have been a lighter accident while re-lighting that um, cigarette.
    I was once working on a carb on car and it backfired while I was over the top of it. Burned my mustache (it was the 70's after all) and my eyebrows.
    Anything is possible

User Info Menu

It doesn't hurt too bad but my wife doesn't like it when I do it. She says I could get an infection.

That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.
    Anything is possible

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    I was once working on a carb on car and it backfired while I was over the top of it. Burned my mustache (it was the 70's after all) and my eyebrows.
    I have lost facial hair this way. Worst one was a big inch V-Twin. I was in the points cover right in front of the big S&S G. Velocity stack.
    Bike farted, backfired through the "G" and burnt off half my beard, mustache and on eye brow. Might have lost a few nose hairs as well.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I use these...

Really.

Once you get use to it you don't tear up.
    Last edited by 2A_Tom; 11-19-2019 at 19:38.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    That fact that I know who that is bothers me.

Medium speed. Moderate drag.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast