• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I use one like this. Works well on nose and in ears. Won't get it razor close so for the outside of my ear lobe, I use my regular shaver.

Man, getting old has hair growing everywhere but where I want it!

41ImPO-xRsL._SL1300_.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I use one like this. Works well on nose and in ears. Won't get it razor close so for the outside of my ear lobe, I use my regular shaver.

Man, getting old has hair growing everywhere but where I want it!

41ImPO-xRsL._SL1300_.jpg

I'm thinking about just letting my ear hair grow out and do a comb-over. If I let my eyebrows grow, I could comb them back and have a pretty full head of hair between the two. :):

Like I always say, I haven't lost any hair. It's just been relocated!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just use my fingers and yank them out... like a real man

I do this when I can.

The spouse has some device that is great if I have access to it. No brand name comes to mind.

I absolutely had to open his thread due to the title. Thought BT might be hovering at the brink.....:):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I do this when I can.

The spouse has some device that is great if I have access to it. No brand name comes to mind.

I absolutely had to open his thread due to the title. Thought BT might be hovering at the brink.....:):

It doesn't look like this does it? I mean don't get me wrong, these would work if you just wanted to curl them... :):

iu

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I often yank them out, 4-5 hairs at a time. But that is just the nose. For my ears, I use the tool.

Dang! You, CM and JollyMon are better men than me. It's not that the pain makes me tear up. It's just an automatic reaction I have when pulling on a nose hair. :): I think actors use this method when they're filming an emotional scene and need the tears to look real.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dang! You, CM and JollyMon are better men than me. It's not that the pain makes me tear up. It's just an automatic reaction I have when pulling on a nose hair. :): I think actors use this method when they're filming an emotional scene and need the tears to look real.

Yup. My nose has been broke more than once but yes, occasionally you get one that makes you want to pee your pants.
    I think the device my spouse has is Revlon. It has 2 trimmers. Both do a fair job nose and ears.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Man up and just lite them on fire. They don't burn that long.:rolleyes:

Now this I have done. Not intentionally, but I've done it! It was the 70's you see, and the "cigarette" had gotten really short and had gone out. Well, one thing lead to another, and there may or may not have been a lighter accident while re-lighting that um, cigarette. :whistle:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Now this I have done. Not intentionally, but I've done it! It was the 70's you see, and the "cigarette" had gotten really short and had gone out. Well, one thing lead to another, and there may or may not have been a lighter accident while re-lighting that um, cigarette. :whistle:

I was once working on a carb on car and it backfired while I was over the top of it. Burned my mustache (it was the 70's after all) and my eyebrows.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

It doesn't hurt too bad but my wife doesn't like it when I do it. She says I could get an infection. :dunno:

That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was once working on a carb on car and it backfired while I was over the top of it. Burned my mustache (it was the 70's after all) and my eyebrows.

I have lost facial hair this way. Worst one was a big inch V-Twin. I was in the points cover right in front of the big S&S G. Velocity stack.
    Bike farted, backfired through the "G" and burnt off half my beard, mustache and on eye brow. Might have lost a few nose hairs as well.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I use these...

Really.
    s0730000.png

Once you get use to it you don't tear up.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom