• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    Have any of you guys tried this ? Taking a new jar of peanut butter in plastic jar and screwing 3 screws in inside of cap and attaching to tree and have plastic jar hanging horizontly to tree and then cut off bottom of plastic jar.Wonder what would come to eat it ? I am going to try this with my game camera close to it, am thinking this might be very entertaining, I AM RETIRED SO I HAVE THE TIME, LOL.:cool:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Let's see.
    Depending on how high you hang it, how easily accessible it is, and how stable the platform, I'd say you'r going to get more visitors than you might guess.

Daytime you'll get squirrels of course, and maybe a lot of different birds, neighborhood cats, it's really hard to tell.

Night time will be the interesting part.
    I'd bet you'll see raccoons, opossum, cats, maybe mink, basically any of the rodent family.
    Do you have bear in the area?

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    KceFhPc.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I’m guessing your photos will look like this.....

raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, deer, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, squirrel, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, deer, deer, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, squirrel, coyote, raccoon,raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, deer, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, squirrel, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, deer, deer, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, squirrel, coyote, raccoon.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I’m guessing your photos will look like this.....

raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, deer, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, squirrel, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, deer, deer, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, squirrel, coyote, raccoon,raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, deer, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, squirrel, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, deer, deer, raccoon, raccoon, raccoon, squirrel, coyote, raccoon.

Sounds about right.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    An enterprising raccoon will sell reservations and spots to eat and make a mint off of em. Get a deposit and a cut...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have some family members that LOVE P.B. So if this was near me, [STRIKE]I'd[/STRIKE] they'd be right there with a spoon and a carton of milk.

Top Bottom