• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccha8778

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2019
    The Region
    I've tried it, its pretty good, but I'm not really a coffee snob. I enjoy a strong med roast, the wife usually just buys it at Costco. I don't think you'll be disappointed though.

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Yes, I have tried all of their roasts. Like 'em all too! I know I have had at least one bag of Coffee or Die. Not sure if it stood out enough to order again. Freedom Roast is good too. I think they are all pretty much straight up coffee flavors. My 2 favs are Gunship and AK-47. Gunship as a light roast and the AK-47 as a more intense coffee flavor.

I'm in the "club" so I can change the delivery any time and add/subtract different types. I think when they first started you could get 5 ounce samplers but I think that feature went away.

I really like the mission behind the company. Let me know what you think of the Coffee or Die.... Pappy

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've had most of them. Beyond Black is my favorite. I wish I could afford to have it everyday but it's just too pricey for me.

With that being said, all of them I tried were very good.

Last edited:

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Its also excellent with some Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream if you can find it.

It just so happens, I have a partial bottle in the fridge. We bought a couple bottles when in Lexington at the Distillery.

BRCC is great too. I just had a variety box delivered with a new stainless mug. I sent a variety box and a “f@#k your sensitivity” mug to my buddy in AZ as a gift. His wife received it and swore he ordered it for himself. I let her tear into him until I couldn’t take it anymore and fessed up that I had sent it. It was funny watching her bust his balls for a couple days sine he is a Amazon junkie.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was looking at the choices today and got confused. I like SB Pike Place, what would be close to that?

Top Bottom