Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 17 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

"high capacity ammunition"
    Going through the list of what that Chicago rapper that died was transporting, that phrase was listed. Good job Fox. All this after he was portrayed as saint-like.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Oh the joys of putting the 20 degree pistol in the holster as I get out of work.

Glad the lights are up.
    Now I need to work on the tree (in the house)
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Oh the joys of putting the 20 degree pistol in the holster as I get out of work.

Glad the lights are up.
    Now I need to work on the tree (in the house)
    Appendix carry is a tad worse IMO.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    "high capacity ammunition"
    Going through the list of what that Chicago rapper that died was transporting, that phrase was listed. Good job Fox. All this after he was portrayed as saint-like.
    Isn't that the stuff that comes out of the barrel of the gun as one projectile but then breaks apart into multiple guided missiles that can shoot down a whole crowd of gangstas with 1 pull of the trigger.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I saw that in the Times also.

meme.jpg

User Info Menu

Gross! KFC fried chicken sented fire logs?

https://www.cbs46.com/walmart-sellin...0b514a322.html

User Info Menu

Dyslexic KFC scented frog legs. That would be gross, I like mine lightly battered.

User Info Menu

1/2 the basement framed out: Bedroom w/ closet, bathroom, water softener etc. closet, sump pump #2 closet, hallway, under stairs storage area door frame, & wife's scrapbook room. 2nd 1/2 to go tomorrow. HVAC & plumber Thursday & Friday. Very pleased!

User Info Menu

Appendix carry is a tad worse IMO.
    At least I don't conceal. Well, it's under the coat.
    But over the shirt. So, no bare skin contact anymore.

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Page 17 of 143 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast