Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 202 of 505 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5049

User Info Menu

Strangest behavior I saw was Sunday, I think, at South Crown Point Stracks. Grown-ass man whining, nearly weeping, that there was "no bread". There were probably at least 20-30 loaves of rye and oat bread. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    Strangest behavior I saw was Sunday, I think, at South Crown Point Stracks. Grown-ass man whining, nearly weeping, that there was "no bread". There were probably at least 20-30 loaves of rye and oat bread. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices, dude.
    We have loaves, but just in case the wife picked up some back up supplies a few days ago. If interested, the recipe is on the back of the package.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Yep, I bought some too. I can either dust off the breadmaker or just do it myself.

If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Bread maker has a dedicated place and around 30# flour, several strips of yeast and so on and so on.

I plan. I don't panic.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marvin02 View Post

They were out of a lot of potato chip brands/ varieties.
    Who needs chips? I bought two cans of salty, greasy, oniony goodness.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Bread maker has a dedicated place and around 30# flour, several strips of yeast and so on and so on.

I plan. I don't panic.
    Haven't panicked yet. We have staples. Last few days I've been filling in the holes with luxury items. Today it was pickles, coffee creamer, and paper plates.

User Info Menu

We buy little things peacemeeal but we have plenty to live on.

Usually I buy can goods by the flat and fill in the holes as they diminish,

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by melensdad View Post
    Meanwhile the grocery shopping panic is in full bloom with the grocery stores overwhelmed by shoppers who apparently keeps no more than 7 hours worth of food in their pantry??? Drove past Meijer on US30, Stracks on 41 and Aldi and the parking lots were full with people driving up and down looking for spots.

Seriously how do these panic shoppers even survive the night? Do they shop every day and keep their cupboards bare?
    Is that rhetorical?

I think most people probably keep maybe, 3 days of food. And a few odds and ends.
    Una salus victis nullam sperare salute.
    The only hope for the doomed, is no hope at all
    Virgil

I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast;
    for I intend to go in harm's way.
    John Paul Jones

A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.
    Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Happy hump day.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Its really my tuesday

“Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller