Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 231 of 468 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 4674
  1. #2301
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    For the rest of life!!!

    Which brings up the question of telework all together.
    I wonder if this will fundamentally change the way some companies do biz?
    I'm sure number crunchers everywhere are discovering what can be had and what can be saved.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

  2. #2302
    Grandmaster melensdad's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    I'm sure number crunchers everywhere are discovering what can be had and what can be saved.
    We will also test the limits of technology with this. The whole internet is S_L_O_W because so many people are on it for much longer periods. When kids classes resume on-line that will test it further. Will there be enough bandwidth to accommodate business, school and liesure?

  3. #2303
    Da PinkFather jedi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by melensdad View Post
    We will also test the limits of technology with this. The whole internet is S_L_O_W because so many people are on it for much longer periods. When kids classes resume on-line that will test it further. Will there be enough bandwidth to accommodate business, school and liesure?
    Nope.
    But that is ok so long as helloporn work.

  4. #2304
    Grandmaster chef larry's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by tv1217 View Post
    We're "essential" lol

    Not complaining. I'd rather be working than sitting at home bored out of my mind making crap on unemployment..
    Half a loaf of bread is better than none. Just keep working so I can get my unemployment checks. Kinda nice to sleep in and not going to work on a Monday. Used to sitting at home from the old days of working construction and being laid off tor 6-7 months. At least I could get outside to hide from the wife. Have plenty of stuff to do around here to keep me busy.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

  5. #2305
    Grandmaster CTC B4Z's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy1976 View Post
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    Holy crap. Where you been?
    Still the youngest INGO'r? Definitely the least stinkiest...

  6. #2306
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb will address the state on the latest developments in slowing the spread of COVID-19 with a live address today at 11 am CST, available online.

    Itís being assumed that he will order a similar shelter-in-place mandate like Illinois and other states have done. Nothing official yet.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

  7. #2307
    Grandmaster hoosierdaddy1976's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by CTC B4Z View Post
    Holy crap. Where you been?
    Between work and family, it's been a long busy stretch. Supposed to be on a Gulf coast beach right now but instead I brushed snow off the van to make an excursion into the danger zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by WILSON View Post
    n/m - hoosierdaddy1976 beat me.

  8. #2308
    Grandmaster HoughMade's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb will address the state on the latest developments in slowing the spread of COVID-19 with a live address today at 11 am CST, available online.

    Itís being assumed that he will order a similar shelter-in-place mandate like Illinois and other states have done. Nothing official yet.
    I have declared myself "essential" in anticipation.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

  9. #2309
    Grandmaster chef larry's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb will address the state on the latest developments in slowing the spread of COVID-19 with a live address today at 11 am CST, available online.

    Itís being assumed that he will order a similar shelter-in-place mandate like Illinois and other states have done. Nothing official yet.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

  10. #2310
    Grandmaster CTC B4Z's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy1976 View Post
    Between work and family, it's been a long busy stretch. Supposed to be on a Gulf coast beach right now but instead I brushed snow off the van to make an excursion into the danger zone.
    Well good to have ya back. It's lonely down here

    Still the youngest INGO'r? Definitely the least stinkiest...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge