Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 55 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 ... LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CTC B4Z View Post
    I couldn't imagine being a civilian and being at the mercy of 2 or 3 shops to repair a vehicle.
    Agreed. I just took my truck in for a headlight - against my will, but it's under warranty so... I saw the charges, $48 labor to change a bulb and $6.50 in supplies? wtf.

Just did a major trans service on the wife's bmw for about $350 in parts would have been like $1900 at the dealer. I don't know how people can afford to own used cars if they can't work on them.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Big fat flakes a falling. Maybe winter will stay a while.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

the 1 flipping day jedi does NOT want snow is the day it snows.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    I dont think we'd wanna have a cutoff date for sponsors but could let them know after a certain date we won't be able to add them to the flyer
    Happy New Year folks! I'm good to do posters , flyers, targets, etc.. again, if people want that. I could even make a fresh design, but would need to coordinate with others for approval. Would be nice to start earlier this year, and get wider distribution of posters and flyers. Also, do I recall correctly the DNR shut down registrations early on their website?

That one fellow with the DNR (I forgot his name), made it sound like he could be more helpful with poster distribution and better radio coverage, and generally better communications with INGO, so maybe you INGO reps can get with him early.

In the meantime, I'll be looking at what I did last year, to see what improvements I can make.

Steve

Expert

User Info Menu

Wow! I see snow flakes. I need to go get 5 galons of milk and 10 loave of bread.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walleyepw View Post
    Wow! I see snow flakes. I need to go get 5 galons of milk and 10 loave of bread.

Dpnt forget the eggs!!

User Info Menu

My little Russian fencer did great today. Huge national event with top college fencers, US National team members and a couple Olympic hopefuls in the event and Dasha finished 29th. 29th doesn't sound great, but there were 160 who made the event, and hundreds more who tried but didn't even qualify to attend. So it's a big deal to get to this event and anyone who finishes in the TOP 64 is pretty much a prime recruit for college teams. Dasha is one of a handful of high school kids to make the Top 32. She was approached by more college coaches today!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by melensdad View Post
    My little Russian fencer did great today. Huge national event with top college fencers, US National team members and a couple Olympic hopefuls in the event and Dasha finished 29th. 29th doesn't sound great, but there were 160 who made the event, and hundreds more who tried but didn't even qualify to attend. So it's a big deal to get to this event and anyone who finishes in the TOP 64 is pretty much a prime recruit for college teams. Dasha is one of a handful of high school kids to make the Top 32. She was approached by more college coaches today!!!
    Good job
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walleyepw View Post
    French Toast!
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    the 1 flipping day jedi does NOT want snow is the day it snows.
    How do we lock this post so its always here for all eternity! Jedi not wanting Snow!!!!

Page 55 of 143 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 ... LastLast