>>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

All the young dudes....

User Info Menu

Thank heavens we have plenty of dogooders to save us from ourselves! Although, in theory I can get behind this as I hate cigarette smoke, vape, and the smell of MJ, all of which I was inundated with at the lighting on the Circle Friday evening.

User Info Menu

Didnít they link the deaths from vaping to cheap ass Chinese stuff that had some kind of chemical that wasnít supposed to be done there?
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

IBTL

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Didnít they link the deaths from vaping to cheap ass Chinese stuff that had some kind of chemical that wasnít supposed to be done there?
    It was linked to some additives for THC (marijuana) vaping products, not nicotine (tobacco) products. The latter are very helpful for those trying to get away from cigarettes (and much safer).
    California: Generates power by wind, but then shuts off the power when the wind blows.

User Info Menu

I do love the smell of a heater every now and then.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    And if it could explode in the general direction of my mouth, that'd be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position....

User Info Menu

Back to the police chief saying that cops donít need to default to beast mode when confronting armed people. There is some truth to that. Heís not suggesting that cops shouldnít be armed. I donít know how many viral videos Iíve seen of cops vs knife welding people, where you could witness it first hand and know this canít end any other way. That the cops didnít need to be that aggressive. To Dennyís point, sometimes they do, and those situations can present themselves with necessary cues.

In those videos where itís obvious itís only ending one way, cops swarm in barking orders and when I try to put myself in the spot of the person, I think with all the adrenaline and stress of the situation all the barking would just add confusion to an already volatile situation.

I think there is room for training that focuses on recognizing when lethal first is really appropriate, and not just go to that first, as well as better training in handling those cases where lethal first wonít lead to the best outcome. I would say the best outcome is bad guy/gal gets taken into custody, no injuries; cops go home at the end of the shift, no injuries.

The cops look justified in those videos where they bark orders to comply, the armed person moves in some way contrary to the barked commands, cops open fire and leave a mess to clean up. I want the cops to go home safely. And if emptying a full mag into the bad guy is the only way, then thatís what they have to do. But I think itís also possible that sometimes they approach these situations such that it at least contributes to that being the only solution.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

Proud Member of D.A.D.D.

Dads against daughters dating.....

User Info Menu

So the cops talk the knifer into distraction and then jump him and disarm him. He gets out of jail in six months and then kills somebody or even a few somebodies. It is never easy.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast