Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    PATRIOT indyjohn's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Been tractor shopping, may have found a winner

    I'm seriously looking to add a 35 - 50 hp tractor to my tool collection. Looked at a variety of brands and have learned that in the compact tractor category, they almost all are made by the same company and are branded for the label you like most (JD, RK, MF, NH, etc).

    But I found a unique brand tonight while surfing. Looks awesome, think I'll check into it. Just need to find out where to get a loader....



    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...027517815.html
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  2. #2
    wcd
    wcd is offline
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by indyjohn View Post
    I'm seriously looking to add a 35 - 50 hp tractor to my tool collection. Looked at a variety of brands and have learned that in the compact tractor category, they almost all are made by the same company and are branded for the label you like most (JD, RK, MF, NH, etc).

    But I found a unique brand tonight while surfing. Looks awesome, think I'll check into it. Just need to find out where to get a loader....



    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...027517815.html

    Very nice you do not see them like that very often.

  3. #3
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Always saw those at tractor shows as a kid and the county fair.
    I think after several blew up they stopped allowing them at many shows sadly
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

  4. #4
    livin' in the sticks ghitch75's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by indyjohn View Post
    I'm seriously looking to add a 35 - 50 hp tractor to my tool collection. Looked at a variety of brands and have learned that in the compact tractor category, they almost all are made by the same company and are branded for the label you like most (JD, RK, MF, NH, etc).

    But I found a unique brand tonight while surfing. Looks awesome, think I'll check into it. Just need to find out where to get a loader....



    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...027517815.html

    maybe tough finding a 3 point hitch for it too....
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

  5. #5
    Grandmaster Thor's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    With a really big leather belt you can run all sorts of attachments...

    Cool tractor; really a mobile power plant.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

  6. #6
    Grandmaster ghuns's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    ...really a mobile power plant Bomb.
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

  7. #7
    PATRIOT indyjohn's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    With a really big leather belt you can run all sorts of attachments...

    Cool tractor; really a mobile power plant.
    True. Did everything a horse could do, and some things a horse couldn't.

    I've never heard about early century road locomotives having a propensity to blow up. I can surely understand it can happen if the operator isn't paying attention to the gauges. I thought their falling out of favor was due to internal combustion engine technology taking over. Tractors like the John Deere Waterloo Boy.
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  8. #8
    Keep'em Scary Sharp!!! WhitleyStu's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    A guy a mile west of us has three in his yard plus a saw mill. Every summer there is a steam "festival" at his farm and others bring their machines to participate. We can hear the steam whistles all day when the day long event is happening.
    NRA Life Member since 3/15/89
    I donít carry a firearm for self-defense because Iím an optimistÖ
    Facts seldom stand in the way of what someone wants to believe.
    Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.


  9. #9
    Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Come on out to Portland next summer. Dozens of them of all sizes.

    https://tristategasenginetractor.com

    Huge flea markets and the whole town is a rummage sale.

    Bring a truck, good shoes, water, and money.
    Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

  10. #10
    PATRIOT indyjohn's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    Come on out to Portland next summer. Dozens of them of all sizes.

    https://tristategasenginetractor.com

    Huge flea markets and the whole town is a rummage sale.

    Bring a truck, good shoes, water, and money.
    Nice!

    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge