• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lt Scott 14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Porter County
    Good luck locating the "one" White Van. Its the most common color of tradesman trucks, and most you see on the road. Plumbers, HVAC, Electricians, Building Trade all use them. Maybe a bumper sticker or other unique feature?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Cheese and Rice? Most everyone I know in the trades has a white van, almost to a one they look like sketchy characters as well. So, are you not going to get your furnace fixed because the guy shows up in a white van?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I make it a practice to read very little of what women over 60 post on Facebook.

52%- "I have a beautiful daughter/granddaughter"
    19%- "Something hurts and I'm going to the doctor."
    28%- Urban legend
    1%- useful information, including recipes

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Notice there are no details about the white van having red and blue graphics. It's just a rumor started by UPS and Fedex in an attempt to torpedo Amazon deliveries.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Someone on INGO drives a white van all over Indy doing “work”.
    I wonder if he is really collecting organs?
    Collecting organs? Man that’s some hard work, even worse than pianos!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Someone on INGO drives a white van all over Indy doing “work”.
    I wonder if he is really collecting organs?

Mine is red. Not me...……:p
    dm3NLY1.jpg

I work out of my Burgandy Z-71.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Used vans are bought by resellers, painted white and resold to the trades. White is the best color to hide inperfections.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I make it a practice to read very little of what women over 60 post on Facebook...

Shockingly, this story has yet to appear on my mother's FaceBook feed. I better call her and make sure she's not dead.

Oh, and don't forget to keep an eye out for zip ties on your windshield wipers. You know, cause human trafficking.:rolleyes:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    After many years of road travel it became apparent to me the worst drivers on the road were, and in this order, white vans, Conway trucks, Swift Trucks, and old men wearing hats. White vans seem to be service vehicles more than anything else, so the driver isn't as invested in keeping it scratch and dent free as the owners....so they are careless.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Call me unfortunate, but in my circle of family and friends I know people whose families have suffered great tragedy. One guy whose father and step mom were murdered by hillbilly meth heads. Another guy who lost a brother in the OKC bombing. And two different families that each lost a child on 9/11.

Those are the highlights, but the list could go on.

Yet somehow, I know NOBODY who's lost a child, mother, father, brother, sister, cousin, roomate, etc to the horror of human trafficking.

That's not to say it doesn't happen or that it isn't horrifying, but it's this generation's version of the 1980's Satanic Panic. Imagine if mother's had access to FaceBook back then.:rolleyes:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Call me unfortunate, but in my circle of family and friends I know people whose families have suffered great tragedy. One guy whose father and step mom were murdered by hillbilly meth heads. Another guy who lost a brother in the OKC bombing. And two different families that each lost a child on 9/11.

Those are the highlights, but the list could go on.

Yet somehow, I know NOBODY who's lost a child, mother, father, brother, sister, cousin, roomate, etc to the horror of human trafficking.

That's not to say it doesn't happen or that it isn't horrifying, but it's this generation's version of the 1980's Satanic Panic. Imagine if mother's had access to FaceBook back then.:rolleyes:

Yeah....everyone shares these memes, but no one knows anyone who was actually kidnapped.

Now, runaways...still rare, but not kidnapped.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom